Taxes

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Was the guy blocking a lane of traffic ?
And refusing the officer's orders to move ?
That would result in making everyone behind him angry and it was most likely those people who attacked him .

rickyb

Was the guy blocking a lane of traffic ?
And refusing the officer's orders to move ?
That would result in making everyone behind him angry and it was most likely those people who attacked him .
o i guarantee you he wanted to leave.

ironically, one of this pastors other videos is called "the jews and their lies" which ties into what i was saying about fascism in america in the terrorist page.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
o i guarantee you he wanted to leave.

ironically, one of this pastors other videos is called "the jews and their lies" which ties into what i was saying about fascism in america in the terrorist page.

That looks like the person made the video with an agenda in mind. He was refusing to follow instructions and thus suffered consequences.

rickyb

That looks like the person made the video with an agenda in mind. He was refusing to follow instructions and thus suffered consequences.
yea it looked like he had a problem with big government and was testing the law and constitution. id guess the officers broke the law.

rickyb

im 2/3 of hte way though david cay johnstons perfectly legal and a common theme is that part of the reason the IRS is more likely to go after the poor and middle class instead of the rich is that the rich have political influence because of their money.

he called the tax system niagara falls in reverse from the poor and middle class to the rich.

you gotta hand it to the establishment for fooling everyone about welfare queens.

514chSHEAPL._SX317_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
sputter sputter sputter. toughen up sweetie pie , its donalds country now.

Nah, it's still our country. We just haven't thrown out the trash yet. His day is coming, probably sooner than you think. And he is pure trash.

Russia, the taxes, the attacks on the press, intelligence community, etc. It will catch up with him. You're delusional if you think he's going to skate. This con has too many holes to survive much longer. Let's see those taxes.

Not happening.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Darn it , all your talking points are fading away . Even the hard line democratic have given up any hope of gaining any traction .
Time to come up with something else to get Trump in trouble .

newfie

Nah, it's still our country. We just haven't thrown out the trash yet. His day is coming, probably sooner than you think. And he is pure trash.

Russia, the taxes, the attacks on the press, intelligence community, etc. It will catch up with him. You're delusional if you think he's going to skate. This con has too many holes to survive much longer. Let's see those taxes.

Not happening.

ok I stand corrected then, puff puff pass.

It will be fine

yea been in office a whole month with a fraction of his cabinet. at least give him 8 years to be totally incompetent like you did the last guy.
A well run transition would have properly vetted cabinet picks and had all their financial disclosure forms properly filled out before Inauguration Day. The reason the process is so slow is due to incompetence not obstruction.