TCD couple of questions regarding:

Shrub

First of all, I've been told I have 12 days and if i haven't improved I'll be dq'ed. THey aren't required to give you the full 30? Today was a "light day" we were used for an hour then sent home. Does this still count as a full day toward the 30? I'm going on 7 years at UPS.

Shift 2

First of all, I've been told I have 12 days and if i haven't improved I'll be dq'ed. THey aren't required to give you the full 30? Today was a "light day" we were used for an hour then sent home. Does this still count as a full day toward the 30? I'm going on 7 years at UPS.
Don’t worry about that just keep busting your ass no matter how messed up your days gets BUST YOUR ASS. The days I ran scratch were the same days where a customer would call the company because I delivered there package next door and I would have to go back and get the package from there neighbor and deliver it to them. They tell you that so you can get your numbers up and once you either scratch or get to a consistency and a decent amount of stops per hr like 18 and up

Shift 2

Don’t worry about that just keep busting your ass no matter how messed up your days gets BUST YOUR ASS. The days I ran scratch were the same days where a customer would call the company because I delivered there package next door and I would have to go back and get the package from there neighbor and deliver it to them. They tell you that so you can get your numbers up and once you either scratch or get close to 19 stops per hr every day then they’ll leave you alone