TCD to FT question

Shift 2

Can management take away your already red circled pay rate when you go full time? I have a situation where I signed a pt to ft pool bid while I was still in my 30 day packet as a TCD and won the bid but I successfully completed the packet before I was notified by HR that I won the bid. The list was talked down on the 29th day of my packet and I was notified by HR a few days after I actually qualified as a TCD.

dogs.bite.me

Can management take away your already red circled pay rate when you go full time? I have a situation where I signed a pt to ft pool bid while I was still in my 30 day packet as a TCD and won the bid but I successfully completed the packet before I was notified by HR that I won the bid. The list was talked down on the 29th day of my packet and I was notified by HR a few days after I actually qualified as a TCD.

As you know, each supplement is different.

Here in the southern supplement, your qualifying period doesn't count toward the 30 punches needed to keep your TCD rate of pay.

Shift 2

As you know, each supplement is different.

Here in the southern supplement, your qualifying period doesn't count toward the 30 punches needed to keep your TCD rate of pay.
I’m in the southern supplement also. So your saying I me working less than 30 days isn’t going to affect me as long as my center manager approved my packet?

Shift 2

This is what I found in the contract:
E) Part-time coverage employees who complete a thirty (30) day qualifying period for a coverage position will not have to complete another probationary period if they are a successful bidder for a reg- ular full-time package car position. Additionally, he/she will not suffer a reduction in pay rate.

Shift 2

Our management team and hr team is so unorganized and unprofessional. They actually told me that my seniority date would need to be 2 weeks before the list was taken down but I read in the contract that the seniority should be the day after I completed my packet