TDU Conference Call

rudy5150

We should ask the union whys its in critical status and why they invest such a low % in the stock market????? If most or even half of the money was put in the market it would not be in critical status right now......We are in trouble if the pension fund is in critical status especially when the market is soaring. The teamsters look pretty dumb right now! Stealing from us and cutting deals with UPS. Wooohooo:sick: Looks like we are goin to take a pay cut to bail out the pension

stink219

You know, after reading dozens of post here on BC, I've come to the conclusion that a few specific posters that are so obsessed with bashing TDU are actually closet TDU'ers themselves. All of their bullying, name calling tactics are just a way for them to stand out in a crowd and be their (TDU) cheerleader. We have all been taugh more in the last few weeks about TDU than we cared to know. I myself don't support nor denouce the TDU propaganda. It's just another tool to get information. Being an educated adult, I can filter the truth and the spin that both TDU and the IBT provides.
Lol. This made absolutely zero sense. Everyone just became more dumb based on your post and you should be ashamed of yourself.

quamba 638

You know, after reading dozens of post here on BC, I've come to the conclusion that a few specific posters that are so obsessed with bashing TDU are actually closet TDU'ers themselves. All of their bullying, name calling tactics are just a way for them to stand out in a crowd and be their (TDU) cheerleader. We have all been taugh more in the last few weeks about TDU than we cared to know. I myself don't support nor denouce the TDU propaganda. It's just another tool to get information. Being an educated adult, I can filter the truth and the spin that both TDU and the IBT provides.
Lol. This made absolutely zero sense. Everyone just became more dumb based on your post and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Using that's logic, you mentioned TDU 7 times in a short meaningless paragraph. What's going on here?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We should ask the union whys its in critical status and why they invest such a low % in the stock market????? If most or even half of the money was put in the market it would not be in critical status right now......We are in trouble if the pension fund is in critical status especially when the market is soaring. The teamsters look pretty dumb right now! Stealing from us and cutting deals with UPS. Wooohooo:sick: Looks like we are goin to take a pay cut to bail out the pension

In March of 2009 you were probably bitching about the pensions having too much money in aggressive stock funds.

stink219

Did anyone go one the conference call? Did you learn anything? How did they spin it?
They can't give away their secrets. But in a nutshell it was probably this, Let's "talk up" the negative attributes of the TA and thank you for your contact information. Someone will contact you come election time.

hyena

You call us butt kissers but your the "TDU non member" that licks KP's scrote every chance you get. You call us old guard followers? KP has been the grand dragon for 37 years. GRAND DRAGON WHAT ARE YOU KKK! How old is that guard?! Time for change? YES BROTHER TIME FOR CHANGE THIS TA SHOWS THE TEAMSTER ADMIN IS WEAK! I DONT WANT THIS YOU DO? Who runs against him? Oops, I forgot his position isn't up for grabs because he is a hypocrite. Oh that's right, your crap "organization" is not a union. Just a place to house the misfits, turn coats, dissidents, freaks, crybabies and yellow bellies.THANKS THATS HOW YOU SEE YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS TRYING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH MORE Your TDU position is always the same,"Everyone is picking on me. Why am I not heard?" BECAUSE TDU AINT SHEEP,SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO THINK FOR THEIR OWN. Maybe if you helped your REAL UNION instead of try to divide us as and weaken us with your fake pretend land of make believe uni- oops, "organization".friend!@#$ YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME. TDU is like a new stepdad trying to play grab ass, he tells you it's only for fun but deep down he's trying to friend you. And Real, it seems as though you like it. 407 is a true Teamster who does his steward job extremely well. I am a proud Local 251Teamster steward who does his job to the best of my ability. You Alice (fitting how you live in Wonderland), are nothing but the Benedict Arnold of this Union. YOU ARE THE BENEDICT ARNOLD
Btw, did you even read your supplement yet and how it works with the MA? Is it a no vote for you on that too? Tell us what KP thinks.

stink219

Hyena? I'm sorry ok! I said it people. Stink is sorry!! IM SORRY!!!!
I'm sorry your such a jackass!!! Hahaha!! You gotta work on that posting thing! Practice please. Your opine is less than adequate. You resorted to just random name calling. Don't get me wrong, I love the name calling thing, but you just stole my lines and plagiarized them.

Btw, "friend!@#$ YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME." is a line from Rage Against the Machine.

I said,"You Alice (fitting how you live in Wonderland), are nothing but the Benedict Arnold of this Union."
You say,"YOU ARE THE BENEDICT ARNOLD"
Are you fn kidding me? I'm not even going to address the moronic nature of this post. I'd have more respect for you if you said NAA NAA NA BOO BOO STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOO DOO.
Realbrown!!??? Can you give this guy a lesson in being a more original piece of trash please?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You call us butt kissers but your the "TDU non member" that licks KP's scrote every chance you get. You call us old guard followers? KP has been the grand dragon for 37 years. How old is that guard?! Time for change? Who runs against him? Oops, I forgot his position isn't up for grabs because he is a hypocrite. Oh that's right, your crap "organization" is not a union. Just a place to house the misfits, turn coats, dissidents, freaks, crybabies and yellow bellies. Your TDU position is always the same,"Everyone is picking on me. Why am I not heard?" Maybe if you helped your REAL UNION instead of try to divide us as and weaken us with your fake pretend land of make believe uni- oops, "organization". TDU is like a new stepdad trying to play grab ass, he tells you it's only for fun but deep down he's trying to friend you. And Real, it seems as though you like it. 407 is a true Teamster who does his steward job extremely well. I am a proud Local 251Teamster steward who does his job to the best of my ability. You Alice (fitting how you live in Wonderland), are nothing but the Benedict Arnold of this Union.
Btw, did you even read your supplement yet and how it works with the MA? Is it a no vote for you on that too? Tell us what KP thinks.

Stink, you need some serious help. OMG. You are sick in the head.

UPS Preloader

Stink, you need some serious help. OMG. You are sick in the head.
untitled.png

hyena

Hyena? I'm sorry ok! I said it people. Stink is sorry!! IM SORRY!!!!
I'm sorry your such a jackass!!! Hahaha!! You gotta work on that posting thing! Practice please. Your opine is less than adequate. You resorted to just random name calling. Don't get me wrong, I love the name calling thing, but you just stole my lines and plagiarized them.

Btw, "friend!@#$ YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME." is a line from Rage Against the Machine. Yes theirs some things I need to work on but that is just my OPINE. I promisse to work on them if you work on your spelling. And By The Way You Still Suck! (Nice you got the Rage out of that though).

I said,"You Alice (fitting how you live in Wonderland), are nothing but the Benedict Arnold of this Union."
You say,"YOU ARE THE BENEDICT ARNOLD"
Are you fn kidding me? I'm not even going to address the moronic nature of this post. I'd have more respect for you if you said NAA NAA NA BOO BOO STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOO DOO.
Realbrown!!??? Can you give this guy a lesson in being a more original piece of trash please?

OffRoutesPay

Congratulatons to Local 177 Hillside NJ for getting its members a $400./mo. pension increase even as letters were arriving to Teamster homes indicating that the pension was in a critical status (underfunded).
Heard they had to put there raise in to the pension to get the increase???

stink219

Yes theirs some things I need to work on but that is just my OPINE. I promisse to work on them if you work on your spelling. And By The Way You Still Suck! (Nice you got the Rage out of that though).
Opine! I did not mean to type "opinion".
Opine- to hold or state one's opinion.

"I promisse to work on them if you work on your spelling." Is that a joke? Did you really misspell the word promise in an effort to try to prove that I misspelled opine even though it was correct in dictation? Hyena, it's time for bed. Get some rest.

realbrown1

UPS Cheerleader more like it. Think of it as a name change suggestion from realbrown1. You're welcome.

realbrown1

Opine! I did not mean to type "opinion".
Opine- to hold or state one's opinion.

"I promisse to work on them if you work on your spelling." Is that a joke? Did you really misspell the word promise in an effort to try to prove that I misspelled opine even though it was correct in dictation? Hyena, it's time for bed. Get some rest.
I would rather have someone on here who misspells once in a while than you. You like to make s#!+ up. You are a fibber. Lord of the liars. When your hands drip with honey, the bees all die from poison.
Are you understanding me, because I know 407 is trying to read this and is scratching his head. Help him out with that Stink.

stink219

What have I lied about? And you are correct about one thing, the bees did die. I used to have a street named after me, but it was changed by the DOT because nobody crosses Stink219! Good night Realbrown, sweet dreams, I love you.