TDU Princess gets tossed.

Gimme Danger

I saw there was a pushing match, and TDU princess was asked to step out and recope herself. Also by several red vests saw her crying in hallway acting stupid..If you can't handle the heat maybe you need to stay out of the big boy/girl places..And it did happen I witnessed it. So who's the liar?? BTW@ gimme Danger how would you know you weren't there your just a truck driver, isn't that what you said?
I would know because I talk to our leadership. How would you know anything that happened?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I would know because I talk to our leadership. How would you know anything that happened?
Lmfao!! And they are nothing but truthful? The poster just said they witnessed it. But you should take the word of the people that SAY they are doing a great job, say they get 9.5 pay, say they don't retaliate, say the get the best contracts, say they saved the local on the brink of disaster, say they save jobs and say the BA was never suspended or even kicked out.

Gimme Danger

So you didn't actually see what happened?
If you talk to the people present (and being wrongfully accused), that would lend more credence to someone posting bs on an Internet forum. Particularly people that weren't there and want to spread stupid rumors.
Get a life.
But we won't be hearing from @251clearlystates for much longer, so I guess this is spread the bs time.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

If you talk to the people present (and being wrongfully accused), that would lend more credence to someone posting bs on an Internet forum. Particularly people that weren't there and want to spread stupid rumors.
Get a life.
But we won't be hearing from @251clearlystates for much longer, so I guess this is spread the bs time.
So what's the story......she got kicked out but you heard it was for no reason? What was she accused of?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Get a life.

You're telling me to get a life?

Gimme Danger

Aren't we in a country of providing proof? If I had to guess I'd say Paff is into necro.
What proof did you provide? You made a stupid accusation and you expect that to hold up?
Is that how you filed and argued grievances? No investigation, no evidence and no facts? No wonder why grievances never used to get processed.

wide load

Get a life.
Just check the sign in log at the guard shack. Lmfao!!!

wide load

What proof did you provide? You made a stupid accusation and you expect that to hold up?
Is that how you filed and argued grievances? No investigation, no evidence and no facts? No wonder why grievances never used to get processed.
Your the one stating others lie. The video will show all.

Local 251's delegate, TDU steering committee princess, proven liar and proven retaliator gets kicked out of the IBT convention for assaulting a H supporter. The tail of this dirtbag is obviously apparent. Don't cross her or,"You'll be sorry."
Yes I saw it happen. She was trying to take it to the hands.

Gimme Danger once again if BA MM is at the bldg tomorrow am ready and Able to work I will honor my wager...I'm a person of my word...I'm just hope you are..NO EXCUSES.