TDU

LagunaBrown

I know that you are a little slow.

Some would even call you special needs.

But you can not argue that our local is not doing what needs to be done financially for our members.

Just to give you an example of some of the other Teamster locals around the country are not screwing up like our local under PK.

Net Assets 2014:

Local 251 $829,148.00
Local 177 $10,526,543.00
Local 89 $662,922.00
Local 25 $5,219,259.00
Local 396 $5,220,629.00
Local 896 $5,767,253.00
Local 710 $500,680.00
Local 705 $13,021,237.00
Local 542 $1,508,226.00
Local 63 $474,157.00
Local 630 $5,563,711.00

Notice a pattern with these locals?

Positive Net Assets?

Now let us look at your local LagunaBrown

Net Assets 2014:

Local 952 -$410,416.00

And yet you still back PK.

And you run on his delegate slate.

What the hell is wrong with you?
Once again our property value is over $1,000,000 dollars but you fail to mention that! We are nowhere near where your TDU "reform" leader Sandy tanked her local and got it merged. Funny thing is you voted for her you big hypocrite. When the LM-2 levels off and starts getting better your gonna look like a dummy again!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Once again our property value is over $1,000,000 dollars but you fail to mention that! We are nowhere near where your TDU "reform" leader Sandy tanked her local and got it merged. Funny thing is you voted for her you big hypocrite. When the LM-2 levels off and starts getting better your gonna look like a dummy again!
Where did you get that $1 million dollar number for the value of the properties?

Even I were to give in a say we have properties worth over $1 million dollars, we have loans in excess of $1.16 million dollars.

You just don't get it.

We are broke.

If we sell off all of the assets of our local today, we couldn't cover the bills that we owe.

It will be very interesting in about 2 weeks when the new LM-2's come out.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Or maybe it's the corruption in the TEAMSTER leadship, the pension funds starting to fall like dominoes, the concessionary contracts that H has to impose upon the membership.

Or it could be still being GP into his 80's if elected to a new 5 year term.

I guess you can take your pick.
I did pick, it's the $60 an hour that was "forced" down our throats.

LagunaBrown

Where did you get that $1 million dollar number for the value of the properties?
I said OVER 1,000,000 and it is all on the LM-2........ Duh! Maybe you should know that before making accusations.
Even I were to give in a say we have properties worth over $1 million dollars, we have loans in excess of $1.16 million dollars.
That is not true. I will let you figure that one out because you need to learn how to read an LM-2.
We are broke
No, we are not.
If we sell off all of the assets of our local today, we couldn't cover the bills that we owe.
When you figure out the property value you will see your error. Not to mention does that include severance or not?
It will be very interesting in about 2 weeks when the new LM-2's come out.
Will you be a hero or a goat, lets see.
"Naw, more like -$550,000.00". probably "-$600,000 on Dec 31, 2015"
You already made you prediction Mr. Online Economist. Is your services licensed and bonded?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
$36.29/hr at contract's end, for full time drivers.

Much less for everybody else, but you don't and aren't thinking about them, are you?

How can anyone be underpaid ?

The majority of members.... (that voted) ratified the contract.

Are you saying democracy sucks ?

Help me out, with your line of thinking.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I believe he meant $60/hr if one adds in H&W, Pension and vacation costs...but I'm just guessing.
I'm not going to debate that "New Math", and I also figured that was his assertion.

But to get there, I am assuming that it would take 25 years?

It's like saying we "all" make $100,000/yr.
I actually fight not to.

In the end, I was pointing out that full time drivers are the minority, not the majority, and not everybody strives for that eventuality.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
How can anyone be underpaid ?

The majority of members.... (that voted) ratified the contract.

Are you saying democracy sucks ?

Help me out, with your line of thinking.

-Bug-
What was that vote count again, Nationally???
It was pretty close, no?

How many supplements failed through the democratic process?
Were there any gains in the process?

Perhaps they are waking up, and not falling for the slight of hand anymore?

In some cases democracy did suck, Louisville, Western PA, and Metro Philly.

~Bbbl~

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'm not going to debate that "New Math", and I also figured that was his assertion.

But to get there, I am assuming that it would take 25 years?

It's like saying we "all" make $100,000/yr.
I actually fight not to.

In the end, I was pointing out that full time drivers are the minority, not the majority.

Maybe, it's just me.

If I was running in a "contested" delegate election....

I would be out campaigning.

Not sitting at home.

Posting.... here.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Maybe, it's just me.

If I was running in a "contested" delegate election....

I would be out campaigning.

Not sitting at home.

Posting.... here.

-Bug-
Then apparently you aren't in a "contested" election then?
Do you miss it?

Just got in from doing just that....and am sitting on a "chair with a (hole) in it".
Gotta love a room with a view?

Wishing you safe travels tonight.
Stay right of center.

~Bbbl~

My balance comes later in life. Being a millionaire and financial ease for my family is my balance.
Everyone has their own story and reason. Explaining it to the peanut gallery here will be scrutinized. All these choices you have are brought to you by being a teamster. I have some claims to fame but one of the best ones I've got going for me is being a Teamster.