TDU

Irishman Collins

Is it just me or did the pictures on Social Media from the TDU convention look like a Walmart shopper reunion?
Even with all the b.s. coming out of the IBT lately. The TDU still can't get it together!
They are depending on a young, inexperienced, weight lifting, you tube video guru and a Woman who tries to be louder and more obnoxious than the next guy or girl. Reminds me of one of the fun girls from the Andy Griffith show. "Hey..Doll"...lol.!,
Hey TDU, get your crap together, get rid of the losers and start a new, and maybe just maybe you will become relevant someday!
Geez.....

Tony Q

Is it just me or did the pictures on Social Media from the TDU convention look like a Walmart shopper reunion?
Even with all the b.s. coming out of the IBT lately. The TDU still can't get it together!
They are depending on a young, inexperienced, weight lifting, you tube video guru and a Woman who tries to be louder and more obnoxious than the next guy or girl. Reminds me of one of the fun girls from the Andy Griffith show. "Hey..Doll"...lol.!,
Hey TDU, get your crap together, get rid of the losers and start a new, and maybe just maybe you will become relevant someday!
Geez.....
Can you provide a link??? I don't see anything like that anywhere...

Box Ox

They are depending on a young, inexperienced, weight lifting, you tube video guru and a Woman who tries to be louder and more obnoxious than the next guy or girl.

If there’s one thing the current IBT national leadership has taught me this year, it’s this:

It would be much better to have younger Teamsters who have an interest in keeping the Union strong through all of the on the job years they’ve still got ahead of them than older Teamsters who have either never done the job, or are older and on their way out, or both.

Older leaders have little to nothing to lose if the Union were to collapse shortly after their exit. And this year they’ve absolutey shown what their kind of “experienced” leadership brings the Teamster membership.

I don’t give a :censored2: if TB and all of TDU wear pink dresses on the job and giggle like Pillsbury Doughboys if you poke their bellies. TB’s interest in keeping the Union strong for decades to come is also an interest of mine. It clearly isn’t an interest of current IBT leadership. Even in the middle of a great economic period. They just don’t give a :censored2:.

So yeah, I’ll throw in my chips with the younger folks, even if they are exactly as you’ve described.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If there’s one thing the current IBT national leadership has taught me this year, it’s this:

It would be much better to have younger Teamsters who have an interest in keeping the Union strong through all of the on the job years they’ve still got ahead of them than older Teamsters who have either never done the job, or are older and on their way out, or both.

Older leaders have little to nothing to lose if the Union were to collapse shortly after their exit. And this year they’ve absolutey shown what their kind of “experienced” leadership brings the Teamster membership.

I don’t give a :censored2: if TB and all of TDU wear pink dresses on the job and giggle like Pillsbury Doughboys if you poke their bellies. TB’s interest in keeping the Union strong for decades to come is also an interest of mine. It clearly isn’t an interest of current IBT leadership. Even in the middle of a great economic period. They just don’t give a :censored2:.

So yeah, I’ll throw in my chips with the younger folks, even if they are exactly as you’ve described.
You should look into Sean O’s and Local 25’s Futures Committee.

F

Frankie's Friend

Who is TB?
We got a vaccination for that in grammar school.

Irishman Collins

Irishman Collins

An inexperienced leader is a detriment to our Union.
We need experienced, hard working leaders who want to do the right thing.
Someone who has found a knack for posting you tube videos, hardly qualifies as someone who is able to turn our Union around.
If you knew the history of T.B. you would completely understand.
He is and has always been a company man.