Teamcare 2019 Concessions

browned out

What a shock....

That's why @browned out hasn't been back since he started this thread.

He was intentionally lying, or doesn't know any better.

The math you have applied is grossly inaccurate or you are intentionally being dishonest.

The ENTIRE deductible for a family the last contract was $200.

This contract..the deductible is $200 every year for a.....wait for it.......a Grand Total of Grand. $1000.00

Math lesson

$1000 is more than $200. you silly kid

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The math you have applied is grossly inaccurate or you are intentionally being dishonest.

The ENTIRE deductible for a family the last contract was $200.

This contract..the deductible is $200 every year for a.....wait for it.......a Grand Total of Grand. $1000.00

Math lesson

$1000 is more than $200. you silly kid

You might want to re-read the post's....

Where did I try and apply any "math" to your thread ?

browned out

You might want to re-read the post's....

Where did I try and apply any "math" to your thread ?

OK. I will attempt to simplify it for you. I think you may need the remedial course. I thought it was pretty simple.. (I was just taking for granted you comprehended simple math) When I hired in; UPS's hiring requirements included currently attending higher education or already completed higher education.

This years deductible has not gone up from last years deductible. Bingo.... you get a prize.

Here you go.

2013 $0 deductible
2014 $0 deductible
2016 $0 deductible
2017 $0 deductible
2018 $ 200 deductible

New Contract
2019 $200 deductible.
2020 ????
2021 ???
2022 ???
2023 ???

The first year of the prior CBA was a 0 deductible. The first year of this CBA is $200

If you think the deductible will be lowered in the coming years, I have a bridge to sell you and the river that runs under it.

542thruNthru

OK. I will attempt to simplify it for you. I think you may need the remedial course. I thought it was pretty simple.. (I was just taking for granted you comprehended simple math) When I hired in; UPS's hiring requirements included currently attending higher education or already completed higher education.

This years deductible has not gone up from last years deductible. Bingo.... you get a prize.

Here you go.

2013 $0 deductible
2014 $0 deductible
2016 $0 deductible
2017 $0 deductible
2018 $ 200 deductible

New Contract
2019 $200 deductible.
2020 ????
2021 ???
2022 ???
2023 ???

The first year of the prior CBA was a 0 deductible. The first year of this CBA is $200

If you think the deductible will be lowered in the coming years, I have a bridge to sell you and the river that runs under it.

Our deductible was lowered in the West.

Actually it was lowered from $200 to $0.

So it can happen.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Here you go.

2013 $0 deductible
2014 $0 deductible
2016 $0 deductible
2017 $0 deductible
2018 $ 200 deductible

New Contract
2019 $200 deductible.
2020 ????
2021 ???
2022 ???
2023 ???

I also realized that I "mistead" your first post. I saw that you were talking cumulative over 5 years.

Your first post, at first glance, seemed to say that the yearly deductible went up to $1000.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Mines the same as last year U3. I never got a taste of the apparently “amazing” healthcare we used to get, but I’m more than content with the healthcare I have now, better than not having any at all. My only complaint really is the vision plan. I wear contacts and need new ones every year, but my glasses are 8 years old and don’t feel like paying out of pocket for new lenses. Itd be nice if you could get glasses and contacts in the same year rather than either or, since I’d keep the glasses for years before replacing them.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Mines the same as last year U3. I never got a taste of the apparently “amazing” healthcare we used to get, but I’m more than content with the healthcare I have now, better than not having any at all. My only complaint really is the vision plan. I wear contacts and need new ones every year, but my glasses are 8 years old and don’t feel like paying out of pocket for new lenses. Itd be nice if you could get glasses and contacts in the same year rather than either or, since I’d keep the glasses for years before replacing them.

That's the problem with people today, they are content with what they have.

People don't stand up for themselves anymore and fight to get something better.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

That's the problem with people today, they are content with what they have.

People don't stand up for themselves anymore and fight to get something better.
I don’t think we should have to deal with this at all. Everyone should have free healthcare. I had a 35,000$ medical bill last year and I paid 10$ can’t really complain about that. It’s the best you’re gonna get from any other job.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Everyone should have free healthcare.

Then move to Canada. It's not the governments job to give you free healthcare.

I had a 35,000$ medical bill last year and I paid 10$ can’t really complain about that.

That's good, but you just complained about the vision plan.

Did you speak up and try to get that improved?

It’s the best you’re gonna get from any other job.

You don't work for any other employer, now do you?
You work for a Fortune 50 Company making Billions in profit every year. They should be paying for top notch healthcare.

anHOURover

Maybe you can't read (or comprehend) vote totals.

Local 623 was the lowest.

Then Local 89.

And of course.... Local 177.

The top 3 locals of the whole "vote no" movement.

Why is that ?
FALSE AGAIN
We actually had a record turnout. I’m here and you are hiding behind the computer screen.
It only passed because of your kind lying to the members about the pension fund. What they did is illegal. Your kind has Destroyed this union and we will never be back to the way we were. “This is the new norm”
FACT

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
FALSE AGAIN
We actually had a record turnout.

Not according to the vote totals, from both the IBT and TDU.

It only passed because of your kind lying to the members about the pension fund.

Who was that ?

What they did is illegal.

Please explain this.

Your kind has Destroyed this union and we will never be back to the way we were. “This is the new norm”
FACT

You jacked things up in your Local....

By agreeing to the 4x10 "straight hour" shifts.... and you still like it.

-Bug-

anHOURover

Not according to the vote totals, from both the IBT and TDU.

Who was that ?
The hofficers running my local
Your boys

Please explain this.
By scaring the membership saying the pension was going to fail if we didn’t vote yes the first time.

You jacked things up in your Local....
No I didn’t. 4 10s were created by your kind. Your kind even agreed to article 22 jobs with 2 hour breaks between shifts

By agreeing to the 4x10 "straight hour" shifts.... and you still like it.
I love my 4 10s.
Best job in the country

-Bug-

This is the new norm
fact