Teamcare and hurricane

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
There is a news release on www.myteamcare.org that shows that they are trying to help suffering members with their healthcare. Among the temporary changes is keeping people on the ranks even though they haven't had a contribution, extending dates for appeals and alike, additional needed benefits due to flood conditions( vaccines, additional medical, out of network waiver,etc). There is a bunch of other things on there so check it.

anHOURover

There is a news release on www.myteamcare.org that shows that they are trying to help suffering members with their healthcare. Among the temporary changes is keeping people on the ranks even though they haven't had a contribution, extending dates for appeals and alike, additional needed benefits due to flood conditions( vaccines, additional medical, out of network waiver,etc). There is a bunch of other things on there so check it.
WHO CARES?
Should have never switched to one punch a week slugger

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The one punch a week rule needs to changed, there's no doubt.
All in all, TeamCare for me in a mid-major metropolitan area, hasn't been a big let down so far.
Ask me again though, when we start paying unprecedented annual deductibles in 2018 and beyond.

As far as the hurricane goes, those people are likely protected from this ludicrous rule by FMLA.
What they won't be protected from is the hours upon hours that they will have to be spent on the phone with TeamCare trying to get it straightened out.
Navigating TeamCare's phone menu to resolve issues is often a hardship for those who endeavor to solve the maze.

I wonder how many people just give up and pay their selves?
I wonder if that's by design?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
One Punch a week does suck but the coverage for me and my family has been excellent.
How do you anticipate feeling about paying the first $400 of your family's medical bills out of pocket, in the form of an annual deductible next year?

Oops....there goes my 50 cents raise.

Faceplanted

The one punch a week rule needs to changed, there's no doubt.
All in all, TeamCare for me in a mid-major metropolitan area, hasn't been a big let down so far.
Ask me again though, when we start paying unprecedented annual deductibles in 2018 and beyond.

As far as the hurricane goes, those people are likely protected from this ludicrous rule by FMLA.
What they won't be protected from is the hours upon hours that they will have to be spent on the phone with TeamCare trying to get it straightened out.
Navigating TeamCare's phone menu to resolve issues is often a hardship for those who endeavor to solve the maze.

I wonder how many people just give up and pay their selves?
I wonder if that's by design?
Defiantly by design.

LeadBelly

Banned
One Punch a week does suck but the coverage for me and my family has been excellent.
If you think about it, one punch a week shouldn't be that hard. If you have an issue FMLA or the union disability can correct and benefit losses. Is it inconvenient for those who don't like to come to work, sure? Is it not out of the realm of some upsers thinking that in the real world most jobs require you to actually come to work to attain actual benefits, especially when the cost over 400 a week? I'd say it's much ado about pretty much nothing.