Teamcare and hurricane

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
In the event additional time is necessary after the funeral for grieving, paperwork, etc, fmla may be required by the company. Try looking up the law. Law also says that the company can require your fmla time for an injury. Too many go out for 6 months and then want an additional time for event in life. Government sides with the company. Your ignorance is obvious regarding fmla
Well, thank god I have you on this forum to advise me on all things FMLA. What would I do without you? I like guys that know it all like you. You make it that much easier when it comes time to really decide if your gonna be able to chew food again for the rest of your life or not. If that sounds ignorant, then good!

Union Power

Silent member
Well, thank god I have you on this forum to advise me on all things FMLA. What would I do without you? I like guys that know it all like you. You make it that much easier when it comes time to really decide if your gonna be able to chew food again for the rest of your life or not. If that sounds ignorant, then good!
There's a huge list of things that make you eligible for FMLA. The company used to qualify/disqualify an employee "in house" using their company "nurse". That was a farce. Even arthritis makes you eligible for intermittent FMLA leave but your doctor has to verify the need.
If everyone knew what their rights were with FMLA it would be a nightmare for the company staffing.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver

Then figure it out on your dufus. No wonder you use a drunk as an avatar

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
There's a huge list of things that make you eligible for FMLA. The company used to qualify/disqualify an employee "in house" using their company "nurse". That was a farce. Even arthritis makes you eligible for intermittent FMLA leave but your doctor has to verify the need.
If everyone knew what their rights were with FMLA it would be a nightmare for the company staffing.

IMG_1732.GIF