Teamcare

image.jpeg

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Crappiest FREE healthcare I ever had in my life...
fixed it for you...

Imagine how icky you'd feel if you had to pay for it.

Then, imagine how, working Americans who PAY for inferior coverage might view your cries.

Then, take your faux sense of entitlement and jot it down on a mock resume.

Read it to yourself and recognize, your most marketable trait is, the ability to steer a motorized vehicle and move cardboard boxes around.

You're not, Ghandi, sir. You've sweated and bled over some boxes. So have I. And, I'm not impressed.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1447027617.525018.jpg

BrownBrokeDown

anHOURover, For PTers, Teamcare is a step down. However, for todays times it is still exceptional insurance. The fact that you say you wouldnt want your dogs to have is shows you are out of touch. Aetna for us was an A+ insurance, Teamcare is probably an A-/B+, however most non-union companies insurances are in the range of D's. There is still no comparision. It is like being used to Kansas City Strips steaks, but being forced to eat New York Strips from now on. Its still pretty damn good and still a hell of a lot better than hamburger steak.

anHOURover

Any insurance company that up till January first would not cover vaccinations is unbelievable... The one punch needs to be fixed.. The ER coverage is horrific... Shall I continue,? I have studied teamcare's other plans and it's only a matter of time until his crappy plan is watered down even more! There was no need to get rid of the company plan. That Aetna and blue cross plan is still out there. The teamsters just wanted the healthcare $$ bad enough to screw us over!! They will pay for their actions. Who gives concessions during record profits?...... The TEAMSTERS!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
fixed it for you...

Imagine how icky you'd feel if you had to pay for it.

Then, imagine how, working Americans who PAY for inferior coverage might view your cries.

Then, take your faux sense of entitlement and jot it down on a mock resume.

Read it to yourself and recognize, your most marketable trait is, the ability to steer a motorized vehicle and move cardboard boxes around.

You're not, Ghandi, sir. You've sweated and bled over some boxes. So have I. And, I'm not impressed.

View attachment 59417
I have said it before, we don't have jobs that most Americans have.

I been injured on the job more times than I can count.

Went to the UPS doctors a few times.

Wear and tear on my body is staggering.

Almost every driver that has retired in my center since I have been there has retired between 50 and 55 years of age.

About 40 drivers have retired, in my center since I've been there, and only a few were over 55 years when they retired and one of them didn't start UPS until he were almost 30.

The last guy that retired in my center, the supervisor said, "See he can still walk," like it was a big deal, and that driver was 54.

The 2 drivers that retired before him, we hadn't seen in months since they both were out on disability/workers comp and retired with out ever getting well enough to come back to work.

This job destroys bodies.

We deserve better insurance than Teamcare or the Western Conference/177 health care plans.

Any insurance company that up till January first would not cover vaccinations is unbelievable... The one punch needs to be fixed.. The ER coverage is horrific... Shall I continue,? I have studied teamcare's other plans and it's only a matter of time until his crappy plan is watered down even more! There was no need to get rid of the company plan. That Aetna and blue cross plan is still out there. The teamsters just wanted the healthcare $$ bad enough to screw us over!! They will pay for their actions. Who gives concessions during record profits?...... The TEAMSTERS!!
You must be real bad with money.

BrownBrokeDown

UPS said to stay Aetna that we would have to have deductibles and would have to pay premiums. It was never going to be the same insurance. I have said previously, I am not 100% good with Teamcare, God knows i have had my issues with it, but it is still a million times better than what the majority of the population has.

BTW, the red X stands for disagree. Everything in my original post is 100% true. You can not like the truth, but you can only disagree with the truth if you are delusional.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
UPS said to stay Aetna that we would have to have deductibles and would have to pay premiums.
What leverage did UPS have to take that type of position in negotiations?
As I remember it, they were recording record profits and had no reason to believe that was going to change.
I submit that UPS didn't care one way or the other, rather it was the Teamsters that wanted the health care money to sure up a, destine to fail without us, Central States Health Care plan.
This is evident in the fact that we gave other concessions in order to get it.

I don't know about you, but I'm not interested in playing our way back to the field.

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ive paid 88 dollars this month on things I've never had to pay before, ive been there twenty years

Sent using BrownCafe App
Yup... Teamcare nickels and dimes us the way Aetna didn't. I had a foreign body removed from my hand.....and the surgeon sent it to a lab for testing. The lab sent me a Bill for $1.35....My part of what Teamcare didn't cover. I've had in-office xrays taken.....and sent a Bill for $7....it used to be covered 100%, minus a $10 co-pay.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Man you'd be upset leaving your little bubble. Healthcare completely paid for by an employer is unheard of this day in age.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Man you'd be upset leaving your little bubble. Healthcare completely paid for by an employer is unheard of this day in age.
There are lots of things we need to continue to fight to keep when bargaining collectively with a world beater like UPS.
We need to expand the "bubble", not pop it because other work groups are being raped.

Try not come off as jealous, even if you should be.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
There are lots of things we need to continue to fight to keep when bargaining collectively with a world beater like UPS.
We need to expand the "bubble", not pop it because other work groups are being raped.

I'm so jealous of your healthcare that everybody on here complains about that it keeps me up at night.

BrownBrokeDown

He's not coming off as jealous. He stated a fact. Right or wrong, its what corporate america is today.