Teamcare

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
He's not coming off as jealous. He stated a fact. Right or wrong, its what corporate america is today.
You can accept it as the status quo, I prefer to try and beat back these lines of inequality.
That used to be what being a union was about.

I'm not content to pickup the crumbs corporate America plans to throw to the working class of this county.
We really need to wake up and see what going on here people.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's everybody's go to "insult". I'd put money down that when a certain troll returns to this thread (Not Bubblehead) he will ask me how much I pay for healthcare.
The first $5000 annually?
How is that that right?
I feel bad for you.
Let me guess, because that's what Xerox and ExxonMobil are doing?
It's crap.

anHOURover

UPS said to stay Aetna that we would have to have deductibles and would have to pay premiums. It was never going to be the same insurance. I have said previously, I am not 100% good with Teamcare, God knows i have had my issues with it, but it is still a million times better than what the majority of the population has.

BTW, the red X stands for disagree. Everything in my original post is 100% true. You can not like the truth, but you can only disagree with the truth if you are delusional.
And the funny part about all this is you believed ups and still do!! the Aetna plan is still out there!! Hello!! Wake up...

anHOURover

Man you'd be upset leaving your little bubble. Healthcare completely paid for by an employer is unheard of this day in age.
False.. That's what the teamsters and ups want us to believe sup.... I been asking you for months... How much do you pay a month for your lousy healthcare?
Man you'd be upset leaving your little bubble. Healthcare completely paid for by an employer is unheard of this day in age.

anHOURover

I'm so jealous of your healthcare that everybody on here complains about that it keeps me up at night.
How bout the ppl who make the company the $ get a chance to get free stock like you sup? Then maybe you can water Down my healthcare.. How many packages do I need to deliver to pay your lumpy behind?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
False.. That's what the teamsters and ups want us to believe sup.... I been asking you for months... How much do you pay a month for your lousy healthcare?

How bout the ppl who make the company the $ get a chance to get free stock like you sup? Then maybe you can water Down my healthcare.. How many packages do I need to deliver to pay your lumpy behind?
LOL you're a maroon. I actually like my healthcare. I have an opportunity to pick a plan instead of letting someone else pick for me (you know, make adult decisions).

Oh and no free stock yet. But if the company keeps hiring people like you I will be rolling in shares.

Anthonysg0113

Well, it's like this. This company has remained on top because they've paid good wages and gave good health insurance. Good workers have stayed because of that. So, when those benefits are being downgraded, so will the workforce. It's just a matter of time...

You should put your letter in. I bet they are looking for part time supervisors.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
20 year old kids....

(Without a wife or family)

Rarely, have to use it.

What's not to like ? :biggrin:

-Bug-
23 year old, engaged, use dental at least twice a year, vision at least once a year, and I go in twice a year for physicals. One for my pilot's license, and one for my DOT.

But it doesn't really matter. Because you drink the kool aid.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
23 year old, engaged, use dental at least twice a year, vision at least once a year, and I go in twice a year for physicals. One for my pilot's license, and one for my DOT.

But it doesn't really matter. Because you drink the kool aid.
You have no idea, trust me.
Wait until you're married, with children.
That's when you will realize how good your benefits aren't.

I'm not rooting against you.
That annual deductible will eat you alive.
Hopefully your wife has a good plan where she works that you can enroll in.