Teamsters aim to shield Boston funeral from Westboro picketers

DS

Fenderbender
Teamsters Local 25 President Sean O'Brien says the union members planned to stand in front of protesters to block them from the Campbell family's view.
Wallie Hawkins says his motorcycle club will rev their bikes to drown out protesters.

How nice.Only in America.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Those people are a bunch of low life grand standers they make me sick to my stomach."Love me love one another" maybe they got the message wrong?

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I'm ashamed these people represent Christianity. I'm ashamed they represent humanity. These people are cultist to the extreme and I would consider it a public service if they get the beat down.

trickpony1

Teamsters Local 25 President Sean O'Brien says the union members planned to stand in front of protesters to block them from the Campbell family's view.
Wallie Hawkins says his motorcycle club will rev their bikes to drown out protesters.

How nice.Only in America.

got a problem with it?

bbsam

Staff member
I'm ashamed these people represent Christianity. I'm ashamed they represent humanity. These people are cultist to the extreme and I would consider it a public service if they get the beat down.

Could you calmly stand in front of the Westboro folks and quietly assure them in their obnoxious rage that God loves them? Don't be ashamed of Christianity. Represent it.

stink219

If I know Sean, which I do very well, he would have taken a bat to the chief cultist extremist acolyte of god before anyone got even close to that place. Nothing is more perverse than a group of religious or political extremists.

trickpony1

If I know Sean, which I do very well, he would have taken a bat to the chief cultist extremist acolyte of god before anyone got even close to that place. Nothing is more perverse than a group of religious or political extremists.

Actually that is what WBC wants....then they can sue Sean and everyone even remotely involved with the event.
I have read that every member of that "church" is an attorney and this is how they make their living.

Their crusade doesn't have anything to do with homosexuality.
They seem to focus their activities around events that are sure to have media coverage and vulnerable people such as the family of a KIA.

Some states have passed laws that make it not worth their time, trouble and expense to travel to spew their hate.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I'm not ashamed of Christianity sam. I'm ashamed that Westboro gets all this media attention and commit duchebaggery in the name of Christ and people who don't know any better think that's what Christianity is about. It's horrible and incredibly sad.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm not ashamed of Christianity sam. I'm ashamed that Westboro gets all this media attention and commit duchebaggery in the name of Christ and people who don't know any better think that's what Christianity is about. It's horrible and incredibly sad.

I agree. It is up to us to be the antithesis of their hatred.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Next time they are away from their church , get some qurans , place them into a big pile , and burn them in front of the church.
Take many pictures , post them on the web and the problem is solved .

trickpony1

Next time they are away from their church , get some qurans , place them into a big pile , and burn them in front of the church.

I would be really careful about doing that.
They have cameras everywhere.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Could you calmly stand in front of the Westboro folks and quietly assure them in their obnoxious rage that God loves them? Don't be ashamed of Christianity. Represent it.

I have no problem with God, its his fan base that I have the problem with.

Returntosender

Is'nt that extreme attempting to get the muslim jihadist to attack Westboro.

bellesmom

I've been a proud member of The Patriot Guard Riders since 2005. We were founded to shield the families of our military fallen from this wacko family. It never ceases to amaze me how the press always falls for them calling in saying they will attend to get the attention, usually they don't but they got what they wanted. I have attended hundreds of funerals and have only seen them a few times thankfully. We do not acknowledge them if they are present or show emotion while we turn our backs to them. Our big bikes will rev up when passing by them to drown out their insane rantings. I hope the Teamsters did show up to make the line shielding the families more effective.