Teamsters endorse Joe Biden??

oldngray

nowhere special
1c1c3ba48.jpg

All you pro-Trumpers should just quit the union. You’re sticking it to your union brothers by voting Trump. Trump would love to see the Teamsters disband. A vote for Trump is a vote to terminate the union. Biden 2020.

Gman33909

Trump talks a big game but epically failed just like in all his businesses, besides tv. The guy either cooks the books or does so bad in business he doesn’t pay taxes despite inheriting a massive fortune. He’s the personification of many sins.
He was entitled to those tax breaks, he received the tax breaks under the Obama administration tax incentives

Kingofthenorth

He was entitled to those tax breaks, he received the tax breaks under the Obama administration tax incentives

Trump is entitled to pay less income taxes etc than someone who makes minimum wage. Everyone should be able to deduct 70k per hair cut or millions for kids per deal. Sounds fair and legit to me.

D

Deleted member 83221

Trump is a tax cheat who supports right to work legislation. The Teamsters were right to endorse Biden.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump is a tax cheat who supports right to work legislation. The Teamsters were right to endorse Biden.
Joe Biden supported NAFTA that killed tens of thousands of union jobs, and he tried to pass the TPP to put tens of thousands more union workers out of a job.

Luckily President Trump stopped that terrible union job killing trade deal. Four more years. MAGA!

D

Deleted member 83221

Joe Biden supported NAFTA that killed tens of thousands of union jobs, and he tried to pass the TPP to put tens of thousands more union workers out of a job.

Luckily President Trump stopped that terrible union job killing trade deal. Four more years. MAGA!

When it comes to wowing workers, Donald Trump is an absolute magician. Through some mysterious sorcery, he has convinced millions of American workers that he is their true friend, fighting hard for them, even though he and his appointees have taken one anti-worker action after another—dozens of them.

Yes, it is perplexing to me that so many workers are still wowed by President Trump even when his administration has rolled back overtime protections for millions of workers and made it easier for Wall Street firms to rip off workers' 401(k)s (to cite just two of many such actions). As far as Bidens bad trade deals I have confidence the progressive wing of the democrats will sway him and I don't see Biden weakening unions. Trump on the other hand is a wild card and I its very unfortunate hes convinced so many good Americans to follow him despite his incompetence.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
When it comes to wowing workers, Donald Trump is an absolute magician. Through some mysterious sorcery, he has convinced millions of American workers that he is their true friend, fighting hard for them, even though he and his appointees have taken one anti-worker action after another—dozens of them.

Yes, it is perplexing to me that so many workers are still wowed by President Trump even when his administration has rolled back overtime protections for millions of workers and made it easier for Wall Street firms to rip off workers' 401(k)s (to cite just two of many such actions). As far as Bidens bad trade deals I have confidence the progressive wing of the democrats will sway him and I don't see Biden weakening unions. Trump on the other hand is a wild card and I its very unfortunate hes convinced so many good Americans to follow him despite his incompetence.
Authoritarians have no sense of humor.

I will try to break it down to you why a vast majority of UPS Teamsters will vote for Trump come November 3rd:

a. Your first sentence is absolutely correct, somehow Trump relates to the American blue collar workers even though he is and has been a multi-billionaire most of life. The zeal on display at his appearance is real and authentic, his opponent not so much (FACT) even if it is downplayed in most of the media. He is a great entertainer and has a comedic wit about him and can make fun of himself when he lets his guard down, Biden is as dry as toast and when he cracks a joke or kids around he generally puts his foot in his mouth.

b. He has appointed conservative people to the courts and the NLRB...true...But considering the eight whole years under the Obama and Biden administrations the Union Membership has done better under the four years that Trump started to work the economy. Corporations and unfortunately foreign interests were running amok during the Clinton, Bush and Obama terms are still rooted in our power structures that make U.S. Policies. Trump for his part really has tried to "Drain the Swamp", his appeal also is he did not have to run for office he was already a made man. The richest first term president in U.S. History, he could not be bought. Now compared that to Biden's 47 years in office and his still unanswered questioning about his influence with his son over China and now Russian operatives.

c. Your statement about the progressive wing swaying Biden is absolutely true, if Biden gets in he will have to return favors to the base that got him his votes and that will not be the blue collar union folk. There will be a list a mile long of campaign promises that will not happen, he is trying to buy or appeal to middle America by verbally appeasing or lying much in the lines of his statements about the minority voters promising things that he has no control over. Watch the Pence/Harris debates again...Bold face lies and unanswered or dodging questions occupies the Democratic platform. (You are entitled to your opinions but do not state them as FACTS)...

d. Trump is a wild card..that is part of his strength...We already have four years of him and we know the man, his weaknesses and his strengths already. Biden we still are not sure of even with his nearly 50 years in politics, really he has never been a LEADER and alway has been a second banana and follower. That is why Obama picked him.
Kamala is waiting in the wings and we all saw how she did at the debates, she is smart but was totally outclassed and out debated by Pence, even if a million flies landed on his hair. She is not ready yet for prime time and if she gets into the top spot, she will be eaten alive by our adversities on the world stage. If you think racism/sexism is a problem in the United States, wait till you go overseas...(Major Problems)..Most of these world leaders will take one look at her and dismiss her primarily because she is a woman. Also Trump's history of being a "Wild Card" serves him well with our world enemies..see what is happening on the foreign front. Has anybody noticed how quiet it has become, makes you wonder why our life long enemies are behaving themselves during this election cycle. In my opinion they want Biden in office and will not start something till after the election, they know if they happen to push the envelope, Trump would be more than willing to respond and fully understand that their best approach is to let the American public to vote in a weak, hesitant, known and possible bought out, payed for Commander in Chief...

e. Your last statement is true, so you must be talking about Biden...Because the only side without a sense of humor are the Democrats or leftists (see "a"). They are too much into themselves and will not see any irony in any situation, watch CNN sometimes and compare it to FOX's "The Five" as an example.

:soapbox:

Last edited: