Teamsters endorse Joe Biden??

Sleepy Joe had how many years to do something about that? 47? Almost half a century,...did zero, including times when they had total control and had the votes, still did nothing.

He did have time to help the big banks crush the little guy and had time to ship jobs wholesale to Mexico and China.
Joe Biden is one member of the Senate. RTW laws come from the Republican controlled States. Delaware is not a RTW state.

Kingofthenorth

Correction: Household Union membership in the US has declined from 20 % to 10 % from 1982 to 2020.

By the way how is your contract going?

It screwed over part timers that have been here a while. I don’t understand how you raise starting pay by 5.50 and don’t do catch up. I do software development and load part time solely for the workout so it doesn’t effect me.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It screwed over part timers that have been here a while. I don’t understand how you raise starting pay by 5.50 and don’t do catch up. I do software development and load part time solely for the workout so it doesn’t effect me.
They don't care. We have elections where the majority vote no they override the will of the membership and pass the contract. Stalin would be so proud of Hoffa and his boys.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Is it up for vote or did it pass?

zimbomb

They don't care. We have elections where the majority vote no they override the will of the membership and pass the contract. Stalin would be so proud of Hoffa and his boys.
We have presidential elections where the majority vote goes to the other candidate...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We have presidential elections where the majority vote goes to the other candidate...
Our Teamster elections are not done with an electoral college. Might be a good idea though. This way smaller locals could have more power.

It’s really simple if you don’t vote Joe Biden, you don’t support unions or more specifically International Brotherhood ofTeamsters. You Trump supporters are anti-union and are the reason unions are divided.

The International Brotherhood of Teamsters supports Joe Biden. If you support Trump or vote for Trump you’re a scab. A divided union is a dying union. Support your Teamster brothers, vote Biden. Don’t be a scab and vote Trump.

Obviously the Teamsters have come out in support of Joe Biden. That means that you Trump supporters are scabs. A United union would be everyone voting for Biden. If you vote Trump, you’re not in the union. You’re a PT sup.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump supporters are scabs.

Oh look, another current events thread in the union forum. Cool beans.

1599288227822.gif