Teamsters LGBT Caucus

SoCalUPS

So like I said, can others can have their own caucus, or does it have to be a fringe-far left group?

I not sure what diversity has to do with union matters? What you do in your private life is your business.
You can start any caucus youd like

SameRightsForAll

It's 2019, it's called diversity

Quite the opposite, sir. Not to stir the pot more but diversity is not when you separate an already diverse group with equal rights into politically-charged clans with special status and watch an entire country fall apart from the side effects of blatant classism. Today's definition of diversity is actually the undoing of actual diversity.

/ˌseɡrəˈɡāSH(ə)n/
noun: segregation
the action or state of setting someone or something apart from other people or things or being set apart.

SoCalUPS

Quite the opposite, sir. Not to stir the pot more but diversity is not when you separate an already diverse group with equal rights into politically-charged clans with special status and watch an entire country fall apart from the side effects of blatant classism. Today's definition of diversity is actually the undoing of actual diversity.

/ˌseɡrəˈɡāSH(ə)n/
noun: segregation
the action or state of setting someone or something apart from other people or things or being set apart.
Our workforce and Union is diverse. Everyone can start their own group or club. Segregation is not volunteer.

El Correcto

god is dead
Who knew? Are any union dues being spent on this? Just saying, is there a Christian Teamsters Caucus, Conservative Teamster Caucus, etc?
I would join the Christian caucus just so I could demand to say the prayer. Then I would pray to gay Jesus to lead the cishets away from their blasphemous lifestyles.