Teamsters to endorse Donald Trump!!!!!!

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
The Teamsters have endorsed Republicans, most notably Nixon. The Teamsters endorse who is best for Labor, or in that case, best for Hoffa who was great for Labor. Something tells me Trump won't be getting an endorsement, though it is rather early for that.

Overpaid Union Thug

What ever happened to endorsing someone that would be better for the country as a whole? Now its based on what a person CLAIMS they would do for only certain segments of society? Mainly the endorsers.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What ever happened to endorsing someone that would be better for the country as a whole? Now its based on what a person CLAIMS they would do for only certain segments of society? Mainly the endorsers.
All I want from my union leadership is to worry about jobs and growing the economy so my pension prospers. After that, worry about things like Obamacare, that hurt my membership.

Dweezel

Union has never backed a republican president. For the first time a democratic president who can't be bought. Tough times coming for the union.

bbsam

Staff member
Union has never backed a republican president. For the first time a democratic president who can't be bought. Tough times coming for the union.
I would say the tough times have been here for several decades and a foolish democratic majority in House and Senate with a democratic president could have made strides toward changing that reality. They didn't and now it's going to take massive middle class discontent, disgust, and subsequent action to change it.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
All of this political activity this early is ridiculous.

The IBT not endorsing a candidate at this time shouldn't be news. Fox News first picked up on this story in their glee to publish another blow to the Clinton campaign.

This wouldn't even be a story if the corporate media hadn't already made her the heir apparent to the Democratic Party.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

This "STORY" was just ANOTHER exaggeration by FOX news and the right wing rags of the GOP. While easy to sell to idiots, FOX news and sources/rags like breitbart and Town Hall "infer" or "suggest" that the Teamsters decided to vote NOT to support Hillary Clinton, and instead, want to talk to Donald Trump.

But of course, if anyone does any basic research, you can find out the truth outside the crap that FOX is selling.

The "claim" that the Teamsters voted not to support Hillary is laughable at best.

The "Reality" of the story can be found within the ACTUAL Teamster statement that FOX news and the right wing rags tried to use to promote their version of the story..

https://teamster.org/news/2015/09/teamsters-statement-presidential-endorsement-process

Clearly, the Teamsters voted NOT to ENDORSE ANY candidate at this time, and will meet with all candidates INCLUDING Hillary Clinton before endorsing ANY candidate.

We all know, FOX news viewers arent the brightest bulbs in the box and will believe pretty much anything put in front of them and then repeat it.

Thats just sad.

TOS.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Public service is just that, a service. The political process today is more like a show, concentrating on ratings

Sent using BrownCafe App
You have to look no further than that so called "debate" for the Republican Party earlier this summer.
Tailored questions for each of the 11 participants, with little if any rebuttal.
What a joke.