Teamsters to endorse Donald Trump!!!!!!

Hofficer Hater

This "STORY" was just ANOTHER exaggeration by FOX news and the right wing rags of the GOP. While easy to sell to idiots, FOX news and sources/rags like breitbart and Town hall "infer" or "suggest" that the Teamsters decided to vote NOT to support Hillary Clinton, and instead, want to talk to Donald Trump.

But of course, if anyone does any basic research, you can find out the truth outside the crap that FOX is selling.

The "claim" that the Teamsters voted not to support Hillary is laughable at best.

The "Reality" of the story can be found within the ACTUAL Teamster statement that FOX news and the right wing rags tried to use to promote their version of the story..

https://teamster.org/news/2015/09/teamsters-statement-presidential-endorsement-process

Clearly, the Teamsters voted NOT to ENDORSE ANY candidate at this time, and will meet with all candidates INCLUDING Hillary Clinton before endorsing ANY candidate.

We all know, FOX news viewers arent the brightest bulbs in the box and will believe pretty much anything put in front of them and then repeat it.

Thats just sad.

TOS.

TOS where have you been brother? You use to school everyone and this awful loving website tagged you a troll.

Comeand Takeit

smoking without tires at light speed
Trump & Co. have paid more to UNION workers than any Democrat has...EVER! Jim Jones made his followers drink Kool Aid and look how they ended up. The UNIONS need to stop giving OUR money away to politicians who don't have OUR interests in the forefront! How's that TEAMCARE working out?
:gunsmilie

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
She's after the hippie vote. She could care less if the unions endorse her. It's not like the teamsters will send money to carly.
Her paraphrased quote was, "it will hurt the environment so I'm against it." With that logic, any big project that will produce big amount of jobs is off the table. No power plants, pipelines, road's, etc. In short, no growth, no progress.

804brown

Her paraphrased quote was, "it will hurt the environment so I'm against it." With that logic, any big project that will produce big amount of jobs is off the table. No power plants, pipelines, road's, etc. In short, no growth, no progress.
For a handful of jobs?? Not worth it. The future is in renewables.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Trump & Co. have paid more to UNION workers than any Democrat has...EVER! Jim Jones made his followers drink Kool Aid and look how they ended up. The UNIONS need to stop giving OUR money away to politicians who don't have OUR interests in the forefront! How's that TEAMCARE working out?
:gunsmilie

TEAMCare is running smoothly now. It's literally just a few people who try to find anything & everything they can think of to complain about... even when the benefit never changed.

And ask UPS management employees about their free, world class health benefits. Oh wait...

Comeand Takeit

smoking without tires at light speed
TEAMCare is running smoothly now. It's literally just a few people who try to find anything & everything they can think of to complain about... even when the benefit never changed.

And ask UPS management employees about their free, world class health benefits. Oh wait...
Wow BAGELS. "even when the benefit never changed." I have never, ever paid for a prescription drug in my 29 years at UPS, until last year. Must be TEAMCARE! Never had to be in any network either. Must be TEAMCARE again! Thinking you are one of the many who knows very little but lurks in the shadows pretending to know more than you do. My past insurance under Chicago 710 was world class. TEAMCARE is pretending, like you!:villagewrong:

Atomic_Smurf

Only the lefts non-working voter base gets healthcare for "free", and our healthcare compensation is being used to pay for it.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Wow BAGELS. "even when the benefit never changed." I have never, ever paid for a prescription drug in my 29 years at UPS, until last year. Must be TEAMCARE! Never had to be in any network either. Must be TEAMCARE again! Thinking you are one of the many who knows very little but lurks in the shadows pretending to know more than you do. My past insurance under Chicago 710 was world class. TEAMCARE is pretending, like you!:villagewrong:

There's been changes to the benefits every contract since I've been here; the Teamsters negotiate the best contract that will maximum both your raise & help keep the cost of healthcare under control. Maintenance drugs are still "free" through the mail.

Yes, there are some things here and there that may cost you a couple hours pay (or a small percentage of your raise) but my God, people like you whine and cry about every subtle change like it's the end of the world. 90%+ of Americans will pay way more for their healthcare PREMIUMS (you know, the ones that are free to us at UPS) next year than what the additional out-of-pocket expenses you whine and cry about (and mostly can be avoided via planning).

Only the lefts non-working voter base gets healthcare for "free", and our healthcare compensation is being used to pay for it.

Or a derivative of a union contract. Amazing how people like you will whine about union compensation earned among others, but feel that your inflated pay & benefits is somehow handicap by the union... go work for FedEx Ground or Amazon Prime.