Teamsters United ( TDU) crushed in local 908 & 24.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
hamburger-156667.jpg

Holydriver

I would say those people should man up and do it and stop talking about it.
i dont know anything about the union issues. im just saying that the guy doesnt make arguments for his candidate, he says derogatory statements that are usually riddled with insults about his opponents' opinions. he could say my candidate is better/won at this event because blah blah blah. but he says we won at this event you insert unnecessary insult

i dont mind the insults really, none are directed at me and im big enough to see passed them. but, if i were an outsider as i just so happen to be, id see his argument for a certain candidate and his inability to put together a well rounded reasonable thought as an immediate red flag and assume his side wasnt really the one id want to see leading the teamsters. id ultimately find myself geting the first impression that TDU was a better option simply by the character the TDU advocates

5habits100

i dont know anything about the union issues. im just saying that the guy doesnt make arguments for his candidate, he says derogatory statements that are usually riddled with insults about his opponents' opinions. he could say my candidate is better/won at this event because blah blah blah. but he says we won at this event you insert unnecessary insult

i dont mind the insults really, none are directed at me and im big enough to see passed them. but, if i were an outsider as i just so happen to be, id see his argument for a certain candidate and his inability to put together a well rounded reasonable thought as an immediate red flag and assume his side wasnt really the one id want to see leading the teamsters. id ultimately find myself geting the first impression that TDU was a better option simply by the character the TDU advocates
I would say we could all be alittle better myself included. The problem is some of the anti H people push some people until they give it back ten fold. Then they don't like getting it back. They can be like the bully that pushes you until you knock the crap out of him. When he wakes up he stares at you with the deer in the headlights asking why.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I would say we could all be alittle better myself included. The problem is some of the anti H people push some people until they give it back ten fold. Then they don't like getting it back. They can be like the bully that pushes you until you knock the crap out of him. When he wakes up he stares at you with the deer in the headlights asking why.

The above post reminded me of this astute response below to a post from one your many "alter-egos".

Pat yourself on the back a few times without merit, "I like everyone regardless..." at the same time throwing around petty insults at everyone you disagree with (hypocrite), misspell a few words a third-grader would laugh at

so again, for the record... this is God's work you are doing? :)

The guy you were picking at by starting this thread didn't deserve your "ten fold" bully tactics.
Why don't you just let it go, and move on.

10 point

Everyone is responding to what is going on in our union.

The pension cuts.
The last CBA and how it affected them.
Their local issues.
The elections in the fall that will spearhead the direction of this union from the bottom up and top down.

Everyone is passionate because we have to be. It's our financial futures at stake and the futures of our pensions are life blood to many here.

For the sake of unity (or at least something that resembles that) maybe we can stick to facts as we know them and hit the reset on personal attacks. I have a strong belief that every Teamster on here probably walked the picket line in 97 to support each other. Let's not forget who the enemy is and quit devouring each other. We're all wanting change in some area or issue and I'm sure our goals are parallel. Holydriver is right and it's time move forward.

@Bubblehead , @Lead Belly , @Spongebob1 are all my brothers. There's many smart and aggressive members here and after Nov we can all row in the same direction. Until then, let the personal stuff be deleted and if necessary, ignored. That'll be a challenge...for most of us.

But it's a challenge that's worth undertaking.

10 point

@Bubblehead you've always been a great friend and brother. I'm pulling for you to win your campaigns this year. Your fellow members deserve great representation and there's no one in your local one that fights for their rights like you do. Selflessly.