Has TDU head David Levin ever been a rank-and-file Teamster?

Teamster for life

Having served on the TDU Steering Committee for 6 years, 3 as its co-chair, I can absolutely blow this thread apart.

But then Porky and Tiny Hands Santos would spend thousands more of the Locals money in an attempt to further silence me with another frivolous lawsuit.

While he has the unlimited resource of dues payer dollars to spend on multiple frivolous lawsuits, I do not have matching funds to defend against them. (until I win one or two...which is inevitable.) And if history has taught us anything, it is that Porky will spend as much money as it takes to try and screw former members/officers. (See Labrie v. R.I. Dep't of Labor & Training, C.A. No. PC-2015-5344 | Casetext Search + Citator)

However, once this lawsuit is concluded...or when I have had enough of their :censored2:, (whichever comes first)...

Trust that I'll be blowing the lid off of ALL of it.
Plz tell more

Teamster for life

Having served on the TDU Steering Committee for 6 years, 3 as its co-chair, I can absolutely blow this thread apart.

But then Porky and Tiny Hands Santos would spend thousands more of the Locals money in an attempt to further silence me with another frivolous lawsuit.

While he has the unlimited resource of dues payer dollars to spend on multiple frivolous lawsuits, I do not have matching funds to defend against them. (until I win one or two...which is inevitable.) And if history has taught us anything, it is that Porky will spend as much money as it takes to try and screw former members/officers. (See Labrie v. R.I. Dep't of Labor & Training, C.A. No. PC-2015-5344 | Casetext Search + Citator)

However, once this lawsuit is concluded...or when I have had enough of their :censored2:, (whichever comes first)...

Trust that I'll be blowing the lid off of ALL of it.
Tell us all of it

You know me...
Maybe he’ll have you clipped.
If it happens, you'll know why.

Luckily, everything I say on here has become a matter of court record. They tried getting the court to forbid me from posting on here as well.

It's an absolute dictatorship here in little RI.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If it happens, you'll know why.

Luckily, everything I say on here has become a matter of court record. They tried getting the court to forbid me from posting on here as well.

It's an absolute dictatorship here in little RI.
I know. I’m a native. It’s been that way for a long time. You gotta know people for everything.

You know me...
I know. I’m a native. It’s been that way for a long time. You gotta know people for everything.
Yup.

Luckily, Porky has the personality and charisma of a garden slug. No one is bending over backwards for him without being paid.

And money always leaves a trail.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Show me tough Union guys waddling up to the buffet. Lol.

1685370757026.png

What's your obsession with what other people eat ?

Are you trying to wave the fraud and financial abuse flag ?

Better have proof....