Teamsters/UPS 401k

I hear bitcoin has Been the hottest thing in the last 7 years. $100 worth in 2010 is worth over $74 mil

P.S.....this is not an endorsement.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Don't get me started on the baseball card shenanigans. I've got an unopened Topps set for every year since 1984, my dad still sends them to me every Christmas lol. I don't have the heart to get rid of them but I'm running out of room.
If they're unopened you could get a pretty penny per pack.

Don't get me started on the baseball card shenanigans. I've got an unopened Topps set for every year since 1984, my dad still sends them to me every Christmas lol. I don't have the heart to get rid of them but I'm running out of room.
I didn't get into that either. Bit that was in fire for a little bit. I just did coins, currency, old check, stick certificate, coal script and a few occasional odd balls.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's done well since the election, my balance went up about 20%. I have no plans to touch it until I reach Social Security age.
You have always been one of the smarter members on here scratch... one of my favorites... I'm glad that smartness has carried over to your financial decisions.... well done!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Sort of off topic, but what do you guys choose to invest in with your 401k? I think most of mine is in the S&P500 and then I have the rest in random low risk stuff. No one ever advised me on how to do any of the 401k stuff so I just winged it.
If you are young do one of the bright horizons..... otherwise be diverse but mostly stocks .. our plan isn't that great....they need a few more choices

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I knew there is something about 59 1/2 that changes. I thought I had to close the account and pay taxes since its a traditional 401K and invest in something else. I get all kinds of different opinions when I ask co-workers. I don't know if I can continue to add to it after that or not. I really need to sit done with my planner since I haven't done it in a while. He helped me pick my investments in my 401K even though his company has nothing to do with it. I have a traditional IRA that handles my UPS stock and some mutual funds along with a money market account through him. Most of my investments are in my 401 though.
Don't many move most of their 401k into roths after they retire???

I didn't get into that either. Bit that was in fire for a little bit. I just did coins, currency, old check, stick certificate, coal script and a few occasional odd balls.
Used to collect $500,$1000 bills, draped bust, and seated dollars. Specialized in pennies. It was a niche that few were doing at the time. I still have a bunch of toned Morgan, peace dollars. Most valuable one I think is a shield nickel ms 65. Might be a canidate for an upgrade after 25 years.