telematics and over/under

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You might have a point. I have noticed that while all car numbers are listed there are certain ones that show "device error".
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1453243687.165996.jpg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The new PCs have been coming in with all sorts of wiring mistakes regarding the Telematics. The newest cellular units are a little harder to debug. A brand new "5 cube"?? The newest P5's I've seen are 2010.

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How do you record over 70's?
Before you hit big arrow down, special counts soft key and add n the number of over 70's for that stop. You'll only be wasting more time and won't really receive any credit for it so my advice is don't even bother.

rod

Retired 22 years
We never had the telematics problem---the most you could hope for was that your odometer was off and you gained a few free miles. I had a truck for a long time that gave me a free tenth of a mile every mile. (13 to15 extra a day) Needless to say I never wrote that up.

Ms.PacMan

We never had the telematics problem---the most you could hope for was that your odometer was off and you gained a few free miles. I had a truck for a long time that gave me a free tenth of a mile every mile. (13 to15 extra a day) Needless to say I never wrote that up.
It might not have been the odometer. A change in tire size will increase or decrease your miles.

Tough Guy

All you have to do is manually input your truck number.

I think what he means is that there aren't telematics installed in his truck. So when he scans the truck in, there's no box in there to record all the data.

I've seen a few of the old clunkers that don't have telematics. That is, that box that's up behind the bulkhead door. Strangely, there's a few of the oldest ones that they DID out it in, but most they did not.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I think what he means is that there aren't telematics installed in his truck. So when he scans the truck in, there's no box in there to record all the data.

I've seen a few of the old clunkers that don't have telematics. That is, that box that's up behind the bulkhead door. Strangely, there's a few of the oldest ones that they DID out it in, but most they did not.
May be but we had a truck that you couldn't scan the barcode. I drove that route as coverage for months until someone said something about it.