Tell It Like It Is

Thebrownblob

but your friends and family are in the matrix like mine, so you cant count on them for truth
1673834299469.gif

vantexan

yea it was inflation and germany having to pay back the money from ww1 i believe. a govt that didnt work anymore...much like americas.
Your country let wealthy foreigners come in and jack up your real estate to the point locals can't afford a home and you want to talk about the U.S.?

rickyb

Your country let wealthy foreigners come in and jack up your real estate to the point locals can't afford a home and you want to talk about the U.S.?
were talking about nazis relating to the economy

america has probably done the same as well. but im not sure how much its forgieners...i think its mostly banks creating debt

vantexan

were talking about nazis relating to the economy

america has probably done the same as well. but im not sure how much its forgieners...i think its mostly banks creating debt
It's cash rich foreigners willing to pay premium prices and homeowners jumping at the chance to get as much as possible. That's exactly what's happened in Canada.

100%

im talking about the content of his show and joe rogans ability to even find out the truth and his commitment to it.
By truth I mean he ask the questions. A lot of times he differs in opinion with his guest. They don’t argue, they talk and listen. Most of the time non of those convos will change their minds, but it might. That is truth in his show….talk about things and listen. Don’t shout and shut down.

100%

Didn’t Rogan support Bernie? Or maybe he’s just not buying anything anyone selling anymore? I don’t know I don’t really listen to him. I just catch snippets and videos.
Yes. He even laughs about it and reminds his audience he knows nothing about politics.

Thebrownblob

capitalist matrix ruins relationships because people are superficial and dumb

makes it hard to find good people
In case you haven’t noticed, finding good friends and loyal partners has always been difficult no matter what economic system you’re talking about lol. blaming all your problems on capitalism pretty much proves you’re looking for someone else to fix your problems and you will always have poor outcomes.