Temp driving call back order

Joeskyline06

well after last night and some completely unrelated issues im having to try and keep my job right now, long and short of it is i was doing a double on twi (my current bid is midnight) and was told by one full time supervisor I could leave at 8 since I had something to take care of before my actual shift started. I went to leave at 8, was threaten with my job then told to if I left my truck for any reason including to use the bathroom or get water i would be terminated for job abandonment and if i talked to ANYONE beside this full time supervisor that i would be terminated for sabotage of the operation. I was refused a steward and worked 6 hours straight with no break which if im right is a violation of article 49 section 3 and im not sure on this one but article 54 under (B) for "Meal Period-inside"

I have worked over 10 hours sorting the boxline slide with just a 10 minute break. Work as directed and then file. Sounds like the sup is a real Nazi. There are a lot of them at UPS. Most of them in the entry level management positions either FT or PT. Your job is much more secure then his.