Temp info

S

selfcancelsignal

The route I went was staying at my full time job while applying to work the preload or local sort. I chose preload 'cause I figured there were very few of the college aged kids that were there when I interviewed that would want to get there asses outta bed that early. That mentality worked as I was eventually hired.

Also, if you know any of the drivers/their names at the center you're applying at, write 'em down. Just like with anywhere, a lot of getting in at UPS is who you know, & just having a positive attitude while sifting through all the BS. It was rough getting up at 2:30 each morning & getting to bed by 7:30 each night for 6 months while waiting for my chance to go FT driver, but in the end, I'm happy that I did it. Love it (most days). Will love it more when I make full scale pay!

There's no way I could've risked the seasonal driving situation. Was nervous during the 30 in 90 calendar day qualification period too after leaving a FT job I'd had for 14 years.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

S

selfcancelsignal

The list of PTer's wanting to go FT at our center was, & still is, quite short though. That's a huge factor in your decision too.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.