Tentative agreement

born2Bwild

And the scary thing is that this contract will pass, they will somehow come up with the numbers that the majority voted yes for it just like they did last time.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
And the scary thing is that this contract will pass, they will somehow come up with the numbers that the majority voted yes for it just like they did last time.

How would they do that ?

The ballot count is performed by an outside company and witnessed by Union members.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

How would they do that ?

The ballot count is performed by an outside company and witnessed by Union members.

-Bug-
By withholding information, slight of hand misinformation, high-speed high-pressure last minute sales pitches, pitting region against region and local against local, and various scare tactics from the Company and Union?

....at least that's how it's been in the past.

~Bbbl~™

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
FNN says guys are getting letters about losing the Central States Pension guarantee. Anyone care to expand on that?

I don't have anything in that fund but we have quite a few drivers with over 30 years and it seems like it would be best in most cases to retire and keep the guarantee...am I missing something with this?

upschuck

FNN says guys are getting letters about losing the Central States Pension guarantee. Anyone care to expand on that?

I don't have anything in that fund but we have quite a few drivers with over 30 years and it seems like it would be best in most cases to retire and keep the guarantee...am I missing something with this?
It doesn't matter when you retire if you get the guarantee. If they discontinue it, everyone loses it.