Tentative agreement

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Brownslave688, Jun 21, 2018.

1. FrigidFTSup

FrigidFTSup Resident Suit

I'm Transportation IE, not package. Honestly haven't heard anything about it. Will have to read up on it.

2. Killjoys

Killjoys Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

3. born2Bwild

born2Bwild Active Member

And the scary thing is that this contract will pass, they will somehow come up with the numbers that the majority voted yes for it just like they did last time.

4. BigUnionGuy

BigUnionGuy Got the T-Shirt

How would they do that ?

The ballot count is performed by an outside company and witnessed by Union members.

-Bug-

5. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

By withholding information, slight of hand misinformation, high-speed high-pressure last minute sales pitches, pitting region against region and local against local, and various scare tactics from the Company and Union?

....at least that's how it's been in the past.

~Bbbl~™

6. Rick Ross

Rick Ross I'm into distribution!!

FNN says guys are getting letters about losing the Central States Pension guarantee. Anyone care to expand on that?

I don't have anything in that fund but we have quite a few drivers with over 30 years and it seems like it would be best in most cases to retire and keep the guarantee...am I missing something with this?

7. born2Bwild

born2Bwild Active Member

The same way this clown was re-elected after last contract

8. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter when you retire if you get the guarantee. If they discontinue it, everyone loses it.

9. Wontmake9.5

Wontmake9.5 My job is fun

Russia duh