Local 710

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Anybody know if there is a place where you can view this tentative agreement?
It took them like 3 years to get the current 710 contract online. Don’t hold your breath for this one.

It isn’t online. I’ve been looking. Last time we got sent paper copies of the tentative agreement, and I posted mine here.

I will do this again when they get around to finally updating us.

DM me if you need the updates for H&W and pension for the year. Those I can help with.

oldngray

nowhere special
It took them like 3 years to get the current 710 contract online. Don’t hold your breath for this one.

It isn’t online. I’ve been looking. Last time we got sent paper copies of the tentative agreement, and I posted mine here.

I will do this again when they get around to finally updating us.

DM me if you need the updates for H&W and pension for the year. Those I can help with.
705/710 like to do things their own way

I received a letter from 710 Health and Welfare Fund today. It says pre-Medicare retirees will now receive coverage for prescription, drugs, dental services, and vision services. I thought retiree healthcare at 710 Teamcare was the same as active employees with a $400 monthly premium. Although I think there is a yearly max on benefits if retired.

I’m not Medicare eligible yet, but apparently there is now going to be a Medicare Advantage medical, prescription drug program available also. Will be curious to know if it’s cheaper than others on the market.

I had heard this already, but in the letter it confirms that we will also be receiving $500 a month bump for current and future retirees.

I will be forced into retirement soon, so any thoughts or knowledge would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Trash Panda

Just got the info packet in the mail yesterday. So should be in your mailbox sometime soon if not already.

Ive been looking the blue bible for language on driver layoffs and dont see any. Can someone point me under what article it would fall under? Thanks.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I received a letter from 710 Health and Welfare Fund today. It says pre-Medicare retirees will now receive coverage for prescription, drugs, dental services, and vision services. I thought retiree healthcare at 710 Teamcare was the same as active employees with a $400 monthly premium. Although I think there is a yearly max on benefits if retired.

I’m not Medicare eligible yet, but apparently there is now going to be a Medicare Advantage medical, prescription drug program available also. Will be curious to know if it’s cheaper than others on the market.

I had heard this already, but in the letter it confirms that we will also be receiving $500 a month bump for current and future retirees.

I will be forced into retirement soon, so any thoughts or knowledge would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Once you get on Medicare part B, you can choose to get an advantage plan from any number of insurance companies, different limits and benefits, different co pays depends on whether it’s HMO or PPO, but they don’t cost anything. Mine even gives me 20 bucks back on my part B payment. Medicare part B is 164 a month. Part A is free.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
I received this in the mail today, was our Secretary-Treasurer supposed to have been at the tentative agreement meeting that did not include 710?

Attachments

• 20230819_110120.jpg
    20230819_110120.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 43

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Thanks.

Let us get this straight… “receiving $ 500 a month bump for Current and future retirees”

“The Company won’t do that….”

Just shows that everyone’s pension benefits are politically controlled, absolutely no equity nationwide..

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Let us get this straight… “receiving $ 500 a month bump for Current and future retirees”

“The Company won’t do that….”

Just shows that everyone’s pension benefits are politically controlled, absolutely no equity nationwide..

Think I’ll throw a little bitch fit like
@542 when he found out the central got a pension bump

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'll need to see this letter.
That’s all ya got
I expected more from the guy that said something to the affect of once you retire the teamsters would like to wash their hands of you
Ps. not a lot of confidence in an elected official who takes this stand
JMO

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That’s all ya got
I expected more from the guy that said something to the affect of once you retire the teamsters would like to wash their hands of you
Ps. not a lot of confidence in an elected official who takes this stand
JMO
So somebody said "they heard" and "there's a letter" and I shouldn't ask to see the letter?

....okay.