Tentative contract

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
IMG_2330.jpeg

The TA is up on the app.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lots of people on route coming up and talking about the whole situation.

Unfortunately the unclear headlines are misleading, particularly to the public taking a quick look.

Someone approached me to talk about the deal and thought we were going to be at $49/hr on day one. 🙄 We can blame the headlines for that. Lot's of people don't get the whole 5 year thing. This guy also had no idea we were any where close to what we make now and said "congrats!, this is so life changing for you!"
Honestly the wording of the press release was terrible. Would have rather just waited until they released it all.

BeachBoy

I'm coming up on year seven, started at $11. Currently making $22, but that's after they took away a $2.00 MRA.
Not sure until I see the actual proposal, but I could be looking at $25.25/hr after ratification.
That would put me at about $1578 a week, pre-tax.
I could live with that.

At least you took it lightly, I appreciate that.
My nickname when I was in the Army was Joker for 2 reasons. First with my basic training cut and BCG’s ( Birth control glasses ) I looked a lot like Matthew Modine in Full Metal Jacket and his nickname was Joker. Second I joke about everything and have a very self deprecating sense of humor.

Takes so much to offend me lol.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My nickname when I was in the Army was Joker for 2 reasons. First with my basic training cut and BCG’s ( Birth control glasses ) I looked a lot like Matthew Modine in Full Metal Jacket and his nickname was Joker. Second I joke about everything and have a very self deprecating sense of humor.

No one cares….🤣

anonymous23456

Thanks for your services. Did you bump into PT car wash in his M1 tank?

Trucker Clock

I'm coming up on year seven, started at $11. Currently making $22, but that's after they took away a $2.00 MRA.
Not sure until I see the actual proposal, but I could be looking at $25.25/hr after ratification.
I could live with that.

Yep.

You'll have your $22 plus the $2.75 raise plus $0.50 longevity. $25.25. You more than doubled your wage in 6 years.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Well.. you came to the right place.

“Meats back on the menu, boys”…

HarryWarden

I could live with that.
Is your pay $22 with no mra? I’ve been here over ten years and can’t remember what my base pay is because I’ve had an MRA for so long and it’s so high, but I’m trying to figure out

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I could live with that.
Feel better now?

HarryWarden

Honestly the wording of the press release was terrible. Would have rather just waited until they released it all.
They also probably should have given more updates throughout negotiations of what exactly they were fighting for. Expectations were too high. SOB was a very good salesman

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I'll be making over 30 bucks for being part time, that's pretty dam good and most likly my upcoming colonopsopy will be covered, good deal