Tentative contract

onehandsolo

I think in todays work environment UPS did What they had to do to hire and keep employes. I know several full time who have left to do excessive overtime 22/4 progression and summer heat.

mikejonesjr

A lot of members, if not most didn't expect this amount of wage increase, perhaps especially with the other gains made. This is the biggest set of raises in decades. So even if it technically falls short of recent inflation, I really thought drivers would be screwed over to catch part timers up. Both ended up winning.
It’s also the biggest raise of inflation. So I expected a little better given all the talk.

HarryWarden

So if Im making $18.50 an hour right now, and Ive been here 4 months, Im going to be making $21 an hour?
I’m $18 and been here for over a decade, I’m confused on what I will get

$21 for sure since that’s the new minimum. Then up to $1.50.

Then do I get another $2.75 also? Or is that just factored in to starting wage?

Over70irregs

I think in todays work environment UPS did What they had to do to hire and keep employes. I know several full time who have left to do excessive overtime 22/4 progression and summer heat.
While fueling I talked to On-trac guy In sprinter van. I told him he is on the wrong team.

I'm sure the language will be pretty specific regarding how this is all applied. Give it a couple days to get out.

HarryWarden

I'm sure the language will be pretty specific regarding how this is all applied. Give it a couple days to get out.
1690310559997.gif

SweatPit

i won't bite
Any news for the guys that are in progression? Either in the building or drivers. Is it being lowered to two or three years? I heard mechanics it's dropping them down to one year.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

You get nothing but painnnn

Any news for the guys that are in progression? Either in the building or drivers. Is it being lowered to two or three years? I heard mechanics it's dropping them down to one year.
If they were dropping driver or 22.3 progression, it would have been one of the first things listed. It's staying at four years.