Tentative new 5 year deal in place.

fedexed

Newish here and not sure why these discussions are so polarized. I think this is the closest to reality in the market I work in in, which is a larger one. Transparency is a factor, no doubt, but newer employees are leaving to work for competitors after (very) short stays at FX. Turnover is definitely an issue to be solved. It’s not a matching of a UPS pay, but there is an influence on our scale without question. Retention is the biggest challenge here. Initial rate (step 1) has been bumped a couple times recently to compete.

bacha29

Newish here and not sure why these discussions are so polarized. I think this is the closest to reality in the market I work in in, which is a larger one. Transparency is a factor, no doubt, but newer employees are leaving to work for competitors after (very) short stays at FX. Turnover is definitely an issue to be solved. It’s not a matching of a UPS pay, but there is an influence on our scale without question. Retention is the biggest challenge here. Initial rate (step 1) has been bumped a couple times recently to compete.
Perhaps one explanation is that every day an average of 10,000+ boomers are marching off into retirement No question that it's going to open up some pretty good quality employment.

MAKAVELI

It's probably a better game right now. More athletic, but I kinda miss the big man and bangers era. I'd like to see Hakeem in the league today.
Like all sports they evolve. That's why Jordan is the GOAT. Dominated inside and outside. Durant is the player that resembles his game tthe closest imop.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Like all sports they evolve. That's why Jordan is the GOAT. Dominated inside and outside. Durant is the player that resembles his game tthe closest imop.
KD is probably my favorite player right now. He's kind of a head case, though. I just think he isn't sure he's figured out who he wants to be. Skills are off the charts. Growing up in the 90s, I loved Kevin Garnett. On and off the court.

MAKAVELI

KD is probably my favorite player right now. He's kind of a head case, though. I just think he isn't sure he's figured out who he wants to be. Skills are off the charts. Growing up in the 90s, I loved Kevin Garnett. On and off the court.
Head case? Nah, he is who he wants to be in the Bay. And right now, that's a Champion.:happy2:

vantexan

Greatest offensive player but what about defense? Both ends of the court I'd go with LeBron James.

Preventable

Greatest offensive player but what about defense? Both ends of the court I'd go with LeBron James.

I'd agree Lebron is probably slightly better overall, my gripe with him is he seems to pad stats at times. He is still a basketball god though. And if we are talking about greatest offensive players I feel like Kobe has to be in the discussion, Jordan and Lebron are obviously better overall though.