Tentative new 5 year deal in place.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
LOL

We have the same job. I might even have a higher classification than you. Doesn't say much about you.
giphy (4).gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
LOL

We have the same job. I might even have a higher classification than you. Doesn't say much about you.
Whether you have a higher classification than him or not means nothing. What doesn’t say much about you is the ugly comments you continue to make to and about everyone on here. Proves what a bad person you are. I’d take some one like @dezguy any day over someone with such an ugly heart as you.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
LOL

Same job? You probably have a full-time route with 12 stops and 20 miles round trip daily that gives you plenty of time to troll on this forum.

Oldfart

Whether you have a higher classification than him or not means nothing. What doesn’t say much about you is the ugly comments you continue to make to and about everyone on here. Proves what a bad person you are. I’d take some one like @dezguy any day over someone with such an ugly heart as you.
Coming from someone like you, that is almost a compliment. A person who has told a number of untruths opinion doesn't mean much.
Besides, you have said many ugly things about me as well, even though you will deny it. I found and posted plenty once before.

bacha29

Look, Old Flatulence is the perfect Express box jockey. Barely functional not exactly here on a Fulbright southern white boy with a mind incapable of independent thought. He loves his job because he was CONDITIONED to love his job.
His little letter delivery job was the only life experience that shaped and formed his identity . Now that he will soon be disposed of by the company he is exhausting all possible means of acquiring a new identity with no success including launching vicious personal attacks against people he wouldn't know if he passed them on the street.
I know what it feels like to be forced into an early and unplanned retirement by events beyond my control. At the same time I came away in a better than average economic position and far better than many in the same age group living in this depressed rural area who are today still out there working labor intensive jobs for rock bottom wages. Given my fortunate outcome and after 23 years working a job that was nothing more than corporate and public servitude it's good to become a stranger to many.
As we can plainly see with people such as Old Flatulence and Dano 59 the task of acquiring a new social and professional identity is a daunting one. While a life of privacy and obscurity has many benefits, is my hope that they will acquire and adapt to their new lives well enough to the point where they will no longer feel a need to bad mouth complete strangers just to get somebody to pay attention to them. .

Oldfart

Look, Old Flatulence is the perfect Express box jockey. Barely functional not exactly here on a Fulbright southern white boy with a mind incapable of independent thought. He loves his job because he was CONDITIONED to love his job.
His little letter delivery job was the only life experience that shaped and formed his identity . Now that he will soon be disposed of by the company he is exhausting all possible means of acquiring a new identity with no success including launching vicious personal attacks against people he wouldn't know if he passed them on the street.
I know what it feels like to be forced into an early and unplanned retirement by events beyond my control. At the same time I came away in a better than average economic position and far better than many in the same age group living in this depressed rural area who are today still out there working labor intensive jobs for rock bottom wages. Given my fortunate outcome and after 23 years working a job that was nothing more than corporate and public servitude it's good to become a stranger to many.
As we can plainly see with people such as Old Flatulence and Dano 59 the task of acquiring a new social and professional identity is a daunting one. While a life of privacy and obscurity has many benefits, is my hope that they will acquire and adapt to their new lives well enough to the point where they will no longer feel a need to bad mouth complete strangers just to get somebody to pay attention to them. .
LOL

Film at 11.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Coming from someone like you, that is almost a compliment. A person who has told a number of untruths opinion doesn't mean much.
Besides, you have said many ugly things about me as well, even though you will deny it. I found and posted plenty once before.
FYI, I have told no untruths, only the ones you imagine in your mind.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
You're absolutely right. Done and done
Once again, you’ll be able to respect yourself in the morning. :D

(honestly, I really don’t know why anyone still grants the silly little nutjob an audience - how much fun will he have spewing out his vitriol once all the miserables have left the room?)

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
OF is simply attempting to make everyone visiting BC so disgusted with his diatribes that they will leave and not come back.

Ignore, consider the source, and continue enjoying BC.

And BTW, thanks again @cheryl for hosting this website. You can't force everyone to be rational and civilized.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Whether or not the market will support $40 is a matter for UPS and the IBT to determine, no on else. If you think it's too much money then go to work for a Ground contractor. A $140-150 per diem no overtime, no benefits of any kind. Perhaps something like that would be more to your liking.
That $40 is probably more like $60+ with benefits. We've been hearing for 20 years that we make too much compared to the competition. Yet ups keeps making money.

I honestly have no idea how ground finds people to run routes at those rates.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Here’s a plea to everyone: Stop engaging oldfart

I learned long ago never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.” -
- George Bernard Shaw

It will be fine

That $40 is probably more like $60+ with benefits. We've been hearing for 20 years that we make too much compared to the competition. Yet ups keeps making money.

I honestly have no idea how ground finds people to run routes at those rates.
New hires with no experience. You can come off the street and make $50k/yr, get a year of commercial driving experience and off to greener pastures.