Tentative new 5 year deal in place.

bacha29

Tell me something. What does the NBA's free agent season have to do with the current topic ? That being the proposed 5 year UPS/IBT contract . Given that the NBA free agent signings appears to have captured the full and complete attention of many IBT members the proposed new contract will be easily ratified despite the fact that it's terms not the terms of an NBA free agent contract is what will directly impact their lives.
Reminiscent of the car insurance commercial when Mayhem finds himself hung up on a Jersey barrier and says "How'd this happen? I dunno. Wasn't paying any attention"

Chaos

I Am The Devil
Typical X force at each other’s throats per usual. A strike from UPS is a disaster for us. US being ground. Volume soaring past previous peak season in the middle of summer. We already got a taste these last few months and it was just a small taste.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Typical X force at each other’s throats per usual.
You say you're the devil, so why even care?
A strike from UPS is a disaster for us. US being ground. Volume soaring past previous peak season in the middle of summer. We already got a taste these last few months and it was just a small taste.
Might wanna' look for another job real fast. Otherwise happy overtime.

Chaos

I Am The Devil
Last I checked I’m ground...what overtime?

My salary stays the same.

And I don’t care if you all continue to blow each other here and then whine back and forth, I just stated a fact

bacha29

Last I checked I’m ground...what overtime?

My salary stays the same.

And I don’t care if you all continue to blow each other here and then whine back and forth, I just stated a fact
If you are as it would appear a salaried employee driver of a contractor's above 10,000 GVW vehicle your daily stop count will continue to go up and up and being that your salaried whether you work 40 hours or 70 hours it all pays the same. An UPS strike could impact your daily work experience in the short term but over the long term it will have little or no impact as Ground steadfastly marches toward it's stated goal of acquiring a minimum 51% share of the US ground package market 2020......Cherish the experience.

Chaos

I Am The Devil
I am now just a driver. Got rid of my routes, really just stayed on to help them along. Not sure what I want to do next so it’s a paycheck. I cherish the moment everyday by getting as blackout drunk as I can when the day is over so I can feel like death the next day.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
If Fedex followed the UPS pay plan why does a courier in Springfield Missouri make less than a courier in Boston Ma. The courier in Springfield is most likely making 12-14 an hour less than UPS in Springfield.
Because all you can eat cashew chicken is still $4.99 in Springfield

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I am now just a loser. Got rid of my routes, really just stayed on to help them along. Not sure what I want to do next so it’s a paycheck. I cherish the moment everyday by getting as blackout drunk as I can when the day is over so I can feel like death the next day.