Terminated for dishonesty

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Now dogs have rights???

https://media.graphassets.com/resize=height:360,width:1280/output=format:webp/pPfqX0aRo6sBWt5tAmvc?width=1280[/IMGmember: 46212"]
Now dogs have rights???

[IMG]https://media.graphassets.com/resize=height:360,width:1280/output=format:webp/pPfqX0aRo6sBWt5tAmvc?width=1280
That’s Weimaraner rights

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The quality of your responses.
IMG_5381.gif

JL 0513

Found 2 packages as misloads and scan them in as misloads. Didn't get any response to run them. But get this it was said in PCM. "Nothing will be sheeted as missed this week due to Christmas weekend." Odds of getting the job back ?
Was this yesterday (23rd) that you brought back misloads? I'm curious how you got fired already. They wouldn't know the packages weren't sheeted until later that night or early the next morning on a normal workday. Except in this situation it's a Saturday before a non-working Christmas Eve. So now I'm thinking this happened on Friday and they were nice enough to fire you on December 23rd?

Anyway, why would you not think to deliver everything even if you don't get a response? By now you should know that they don't look at the computer constantly. I often don't get responses. You simply run the misloads unless it would put you over 60 hours. Should be common sense that every package needs an attempt on last delivery day before Christmas. Every year, we are even instructed to make a 2nd attempt on a NI1 package on this day.

pkgdriver

Was this yesterday (23rd) that you brought back misloads? I'm curious how you got fired already. They wouldn't know the packages weren't sheeted until later that night or early the next morning on a normal workday. Except in this situation it's a Saturday before a non-working Christmas Eve. So now I'm thinking this happened on Friday and they were nice enough to fire you on December 23rd?

Anyway, why would you not think to deliver everything even if you don't get a response? By now you should know that they don't look at the computer constantly. I often don't get responses. You simply run the misloads unless it would put you over 60 hours. Should be common sense that every package needs an attempt on last delivery day before Christmas. Every year, we are even instructed to make a 2nd attempt on a NI1 package on this day.
Help me out here.
He/She/Them posted
“As soon as I got back I sheeted them as missed and tossed them on the belt.” Post # 19 I believe.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Help me out here.
He/She/Them posted
“As soon as I got back I sheeted them as missed and tossed them on the belt.” Post # 19 I believe.
Yeah, that wasn’t there as the conversation was unfolding. Honestly don’t know if they edited it or it got merged in but it really wasn’t there.

Omega117

yeah happend saturday night. supervisor just happened to look at ODSE and saw them. one thing i forgot to mention is that after i sheeted them as missed the supervisor at the time finally sent out a reminder message to not sheet anything missed and run the missloads. Funny isnt it ? tell me after i get back. my center dont really communicate with us especially saturdays. one time i question them are we still not scanning any NI1 or CL1 between 12-1. No firm answer. they dont really check their computers often and we either have to call everytime or text their phone. Well Enjoy your holidays guys. My BA tells will tell me what will happen on wednesday since their office will be closed on tuesday, my Steward and one of my trusted supervisor will talk to my manager on tuesday and try to convince him to turn it into a suspension. If you guys want to know what will happen afterwards ill tune in. Thanks for the feedback guys.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
yeah happend saturday night. supervisor just happened to look at ODSE and saw them. one thing i forgot to mention is that after i sheeted them as missed the supervisor at the time finally sent out a reminder message to not sheet anything missed and run the missloads. Funny isnt it ? tell me after i get back. my center dont really communicate with us especially saturdays. one time i question them are we still not scanning any NI1 or CL1 between 12-1. No firm answer. they dont really check their computers often and we either have to call everytime or text their phone. Well Enjoy your holidays guys. My BA tells will tell me what will happen on wednesday since their office will be closed on tuesday, my Steward and one of my trusted supervisor will talk to my manager on tuesday and try to convince him to turn it into a suspension. If you guys want to know what will happen afterwards ill tune in. Thanks for the feedback guys.
Just out of curiosity, what time did you clock out?

JL 0513

After seeing that message, you obviously weren't clocked out. I would have jumped back into the package car and headed back out to deliver. What made you think missed was OK on the only day of the year it really isn't OK?

Last edited:

JL 0513

Still, this isn't a "dishonesty" case. I don't know why the sup went with this. I can't see any way this sticks. The main thing is you did in fact sheet them. You simply went against instruction for that day. Should definitely be turned into a suspension.

Do you not a have a decent relationship with this sup? A sup that likes you would have just sent you back out to deliver without incident. Instead he decided to can you.