Terminated for fraudulent documentation

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Enjoy being poor?? Dude I make 30.36 as a laborer building scaffolds. I left cuz my wife is expecting a child and I don't want to be a way for 3 weeks at a time if they need me to travel. I've never made less than 60k since I was 21(27 now) I'm half owner of an estate sale business. Poor?? Lol I'm doing better than most I think.

Don’t forget the 200k the police department gave you

MzTeaze

Honestly, if everything was truly rosy with your other job opportunities and/or businesses, you wouldn't be so pressed about a driver's position with UPS.

That being said, being humble is about the only thing that can help your case at panel, at this point. But given your list of demands & general attitude, I think you need to call your "better" job with the scaffolding company ASAP cuz it's rather obvious why they pushed you out on so-called drummed up charges.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Why what if you can see lights off and you would have to go through a busy intersection that adds 10 minutes. Your actually saving them money on gas and miles
Because they want you to, that's why. It is not your job to save them time and money by deciding how to do your job. You get paid to work as directed. They aren't allowed to do union work, extend them the courtesy of not making management decisions (work)

Over disciplined0123

Because they want you to, that's why. It is not your job to save them time and money by deciding how to do your job. You get paid to work as directed. They aren't allowed to do union work, extend them the courtesy of not making management decisions (work)
The. When your in the office for being over .45. Do you think they will say that’s ok because he did what we wanted him to. . Lol. You must be a management dude. If not. Put your letter in Mr, ups

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The. When your in the office for being over .45. Do you think they will say that’s ok because he did what we wanted him to. . Lol. You must be a management dude. If not. Put your letter in Mr, ups
So what if you are in the office? Ain't no one ever been fired for doing the job how they want it done. Know what they have been fired for? Doing what you think they want done.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
When the hell did you become reasonable? Did your kids take over your account again?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
When the hell did you become reasonable? Did your kids take over your account again?
It just amazes me at how everyone wants to make the job harder than it need to be. Stop putting extra pressure on yourself. People worrying about over allowed who are in the union, :censored2: management and their numbers(no offense ). Who gives a rats ass if someone yells at you. It's just words stop being so damn sensitive