Terminated for fraudulent documentation

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
A8 will bring the ID required alert on your screen.

I realize that, but does UPS or the Feds make shippers require an adult signature for drug samples to drug reps.

I did have one that got delivered to a public storage facility, but that was 10 years ago. I had a key and the storage manager always signed. I never left them without getting a signature.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I realize that, but does UPS or the Feds make shippers require an adult signature for drug samples to drug reps.

I did have one that got delivered to a public storage facility, but that was 10 years ago. I had a key and the storage manager always signed. I never left them without getting a signature.

Yes. Any regulated good like that requires Adult signature

oldngray

nowhere special
YOU'RE CALLING ME A LIAR!!!!
I will cut you punk!!!
You lie.jpg

Oceanview

Are you back to work yet typicallly it takes a few days but if they wanted to be jerks they could sit you out 3 to4 weeks ..You did go to union hall and file a grievance on the day you were fired I hope. And never sign your resignation if they ask you to NEVER! You will be back. Not cardinal sin

I'm still not working. But I don't care I'm not taking my job back. I'm taking this to arbitration. I'm not gonna have it on my record that I was this suspended for 2-3weeks For sheeting a package closed 10 blocks from the location When I had just seen the receptionist an hour before and knew she wouldn't be there.. Not to mention I have nothing to lose, If all goes bad I can always go back to scaffolding making $30.

I guess my Hub manager has heart problems so I minus well stress his fat a** out or Make him so mad that He collapse.

What's the point of me accepting their job offer if I don't get back pay?? I have carpentry skills and can join the carpenters Union again. So I'm going to take my chances at arbitration

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'm still not working. But I don't care I'm not taking my job back.

I briefly read your original post.

I'm taking this to arbitration.

Is that an option ?

You have a "right" to force your Local, into arbitration ?

What's the point of me accepting their job offer if I don't get back pay?

To get your job back ?

You have been @ UPS.... for like 5 minutes ?

-Bug-

Box Ox

I'm not gonna have it on my record that I was this suspended for 2-3weeks For sheeting a package closed 10 blocks from the location When I had just seen the receptionist an hour before and knew she wouldn't be there..

__009facepalm.gif

You did a stupid. Talking like this will ensure you lose at panel. There's a difference between a 20 year driver who's been through some :censored2: getting a little defensive and a 3 month driver who just looks like an :censored2:.

Oceanview

How hard is it to go back to the location to sheet a package? It's what the company pays you to do (or in your case, paid you to do).

I have no problem going back to the business to sheet it close. But When I was being trained my supervisor would sheett a lot of packages close when we were not near the location. I was under the impression that this was how it was done.

Oceanview

I briefly read your original post.

Is that an option ?

You have a "right" to force your Local, into arbitration ?

To get your job back ?

You have been @ UPS.... for like 5 minutes ?

-Bug-

Listen I like being a ups teamsteer. I'm not shy of hard work I've built scaffolds over 350ft tall. I've been in the laborers union for 5 years b4 joining the brownie club. I Will not be intimidated by upper management. Because of a fake customer complaint. I never seen a complaint during my termination. And when I went to speak to my business agent and he had not received a customer complaint as well.

Yea let me get my job back with no back pay??
No I'm not about that life. I want my 3 week vacation pay. And I want them to know not to mess with me..

Call me stupid call me a baby but I'm doing this for all my fellow teamsteers so you don't have to go through what I went through. Also "if I win my case and I Continue to be harassed bullied or intimated I will file a law suit for harassment. My brother is a lawyer and helped me win 200k from the Franklin police department.