Terminated for fraudulent documentation

Turdferguson

Just a turd
yawn-gif-12.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It just amazes me at how everyone wants to make the job harder than it need to be. Stop putting extra pressure on yourself. People worrying about over allowed who are in the union, :censored2: management and their numbers(no offense ). Who gives a rats ass if someone yells at you. It's just words stop being so damn sensitive

You off the weed bro your making way too much sense

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Why what if you can see lights off and you would have to go through a busy intersection that adds 10 minutes. Your actually saving them money on gas and miles
Who cares?! Just do the job the way it's supposed to be done.

Does it satisfy you to know that you saved the company 10 minutes of time? You're currently saving them countless hours by sitting at home. Congrats.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I guess my Hub manager has heart problems so I minus well stress his fat a** out or Make him so mad that He collapse.

I covered this last time for you. See below:
ScreenHunter_120 Oct. 26 10.05.jpg

IT'S MIGHT AS WELL NOT MINUS!!!! Is it really that hard to comprehend?

Call me stupid

I think you already got that covered. No need for us to keep reminding you that you are.

My brother is a lawyer and helped me win 200k from the Franklin police department.

You should take some pointers from your brother, he sounds like he is the pride and joy of the family.

Over disciplined0123

And not one single person cares.
Well I was 1.30 over. A.it was raining all day and B.had to deliver 3 misloads. No one cares except the manager I had to see in the a.m. then he brings up Monday. Like how the :censored2: am I supposed to remember why I took 6 min at a stop with only 2 boxes ). ( mabey I couldn’t find one :censored2:)

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Well I was 1.30 over. A.it was raining all day and B.had to deliver 3 misloads. No one cares except the manager I had to see in the a.m. then he brings up Monday. Like how the :censored2: am I supposed to remember why I took 6 min at a stop with only 2 boxes ). ( mabey I couldn’t find one :censored2:)

Correct me if I'm wrong....

Aren't you a veteran driver, with 20+ years experience ?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I covered this last time for you. See below:
View attachment 162806

IT'S MIGHT AS WELL NOT MINUS!!!! Is it really that hard to comprehend?

I think you already got that covered. No need for us to keep reminding you that you are.

You should take some pointers from your brother, he sounds like he is the pride and joy of the family.

LMAO!!

I saw the minus and thought wtf is this guy trying to say

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
LMAO!!

I saw the minus and thought wtf is this guy trying to say

Don't feel bad so did I. His very first post, he said I'M IJS....."Im Im Just Sayin"

Then the other day he said we can call him stupid and call him a baby so you minus well do it.