Terminated

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Yellow man, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Brisket

Brisket Well-Known Member

Every day?! That surely would get you in deep as well...

2. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

We see what you did here...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Are you serious ? Maybe in the "old UPS days" before teleamatics you might be able to get by with that . Not today ! Don't you know they can pull up info on every where you've been. She must be one "Bad Mamma Jammer " for you to take all these chances . Stop this foolishness and see this Woman before or after work before you lose your job.

4. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

You're that terrible in bed that she will lose all hope in men! I'm so sorry for you. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  5. Jkloc420

Jkloc420 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you got fired

6. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

It's been tough but I'm holding out hope.

7. Jkloc420

Jkloc420 Well-Known Member

don't worry @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U is not done yet

8. brownIEman

brownIEman Well-Known Member

I appreciate the sympathy but I've come to fully embrace that my role in life is creating lesbians, like a public service. I'm hoping to get funding from some LGBTQ support groups and make a new career of it! :proud:

9. clean hairy

clean hairy Well-Known Member

OP knows when he goes to visit her it is going to rain.
    Sure hope he wears a rain coat, otherwise there could be a surprise in 9 months!

10. BSWALKS

BSWALKS Almost Honest

To quote a very wise man on BC.
    "We do what we gotta do to get laid"

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  11. I care

I care New Member

Stealing time, seriously is this a serious post?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. S.F. Rush

S.F. Rush All Encompassing Member

Just punch out for a break while you’re there. Problem solved. I live about ten blocks from my hub and when I’m driving back to the building I take my breaks at home

13. dookie stain

dookie stain Cornfed whiteboy

How big are her baby feeders?

14. 40 and out

40 and out Active Member

You should get with STEWERT and ask him if there are any TRACKERS on the TRUCK!!!

15. born2Bwild

born2Bwild Active Member

You’re making yourself a card in their hand they can use this to fire you if they don’t like you. You’re allowed to exit and and enter your route for a one additional mile only. Ask your supervisor just before PCM (witnesses) and see what is his response. Excellent advice earlier said if you wouldn’t do it if supervisor with than don’t do it.

16. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

This has got to be a troll post to be this stupid. Taking a break and not recording it is stealing time. Geotab tracking unit is under the dash and the DIAD also shows them when and where you are. Using company vehicle and fuel for "personal visits". When we first went on ORION the trainer told the story about how a driver was fired for driving off area to eat lunch with his elderly parents everyday. He was first verbally warned and kept doing it. He was then given warning letters and still kept doing it. Finally fired for integrity, its considered stealing from the company. Some things you find time to do off the clock if you like a paycheck with a comma in it.

17. Edd O'Rion

Edd O'Rion Member

Be sure to code it as lunch

18. PappyLand

PappyLand Active Member

Def does drugs while he’s there.

19. Mooseknuckle

Mooseknuckle Active Member

Seems like I heard a story once about a driver doing something similar to this and one day the woman and he got into a big argument and it resulted in her calling the police and saying she got raped by the UPS driver. I don't know the final outcome. On break or not it's a serious legal liability for the company.

20. H.E. Pennypacker

H.E. Pennypacker Mmm, Mombasa!

Oh.. I just assumed that no one old enough to operate a vehicle and have a job would be this stupid, and thought he was going for a joke?