Termination Trouble

PT Car Washer

No they don't. It's a hassle. We have to call the customer, they're whiney and yelling at us. We just want to figure it out. If they have their package great, if not you get to do a DFU and we buy them a new one.

Don't stress. You'll get talked to, but just be honest.
As long as it does not become a Corporate concern and the person received their delivery, local management will just blow it off. Of course you will hear how bad you were. Don't stress.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
The guy was outside the door? He told you the last name and even signed it and it was the correct one on the package? As long as you didn't sign it yourself and you asked for his clarification, you followed the methods.

Are we supposed to ID everyone every time we get a signature? We'd never get done. You did your job. Be calm, explain you followed the methods and that the man was standing outside the residence and gave you the name on the package and signed it without looking at the package first.

Not too hard to prove you did nothing wrong. You should be fine

Rain Shield

How do you know that was not the consignee? You don't. You only know that management said the consignee called and asked why his package was left at the front door.

What I am getting at is nothing can be proven. They can not prove who signed the dang board. All they can prove is it was signed, and signed with the name of the consignee.

Never assume you know what hapoened when all you know is the guy in front of the door signed for the package and gave you the correct consignee name.

FilingBluesFL

I remember when UPS used to tell us when you have a signature required package, you knocked on every door up and down that hallway until you found someone to sign for it so you don't have to go back again the next day......

As long as someone other than you signed for it, good to go