'Terrified' Package Delivery Employees Are Going to Work Sick

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
'Terrified' Package Delivery Employees Are Going to Work Sick - Yahoo

Hour after hour, day after day, the packages keep arriving: food, medicine, clothes, toys and a million other items brought to the doorsteps and building lobbies of Americans who are hunkering down as the coronavirus sweeps the land.

An increasing number of the workers sorting those boxes, loading them into trucks and then transporting and delivering them around the country have fallen sick.

They have coughs, sore throats, aches and fevers — symptoms consistent with the coronavirus. Yet they are still reporting for their shifts in crowded shipping facilities and warehouses and truck depots, fearful of what will happen if they don’t.

Indecisi0n

I'd be good with that if it guaranteed an end to Corona. Shut 'er down for a month, EVERYTHING.
They say a 2 week total shutdown could be enough to help stop the spread. I don't think two weeks is that long. They could have used this time now to tell people to stock up and get ready to be home for two weeks. Get food, medications and anything else you need. Then locked them down. Unfortunately it feels like they are still dragging their feet on this. These 8pm curfews are useless.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They say a 2 week total shutdown could be enough to help stop the spread. I don't think two weeks is that long. They could have used this time now to tell people to stock up and get ready to be home for two weeks. Get food, medications and anything else you need. Then locked them down. Unfortunately it feels like they are still dragging their feet on this. These 8pm curfews are useless.

Trump not gonna shut anything down
Until it benefits him politically