Texas school shooting

over9five

Staff member
All those cops. I keep thinking this is the exact scenario you imagine when you want to be a cop. You rush in, guns blazing, kill the bad guy.
These guys blew it. Proves every one of them shouldn't be a cop.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
All those cops. I keep thinking this is the exact scenario you imagine when you want to be a cop. You rush in, guns blazing, kill the bad guy.
These guys blew it. Proves every one of them shouldn't be a cop.
All their instygram fitness videos...

The pics with their new tricked out weaponry...

All show no go.

Thebrownblob

kids for sure. Wife? Would I really though?
Maybe you’re right but I don’t think I would’ve been so nonchalant I’m not trying to judge him I don’t know what was going through his head but I’m pretty sure they would’ve at least had to pull me away, my wife is a way better person than I am.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Where have I heard this before...........
  • Gunman who shot dead two people at Safeway supermarket in Oregon on Sunday night left a chilling diary
  • Ethan Miller planned to shoot up his former high school on September 8 but decided to launch attack early
  • A two-month long diary released online prior to the shooting chronicled his mental decline and cruel plans
  • Miller railed against American society and 'false freedoms' and repeatedly expressed hatred for human life
  • He told readers he had bought a rifle and shotgun, assembled an 'outfit' and was excited to murder people
  • Miller also revealed he was a 'loner' who was constantly rejected and undermined by his family and peers

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
  • Gunman who shot dead two people at Safeway supermarket in Oregon on Sunday night left a chilling diary
  • Ethan Miller planned to shoot up his former high school on September 8 but decided to launch attack early
  • A two-month long diary released online prior to the shooting chronicled his mental decline and cruel plans
  • Miller railed against American society and 'false freedoms' and repeatedly expressed hatred for human life
  • He told readers he had bought a rifle and shotgun, assembled an 'outfit' and was excited to murder people
  • Miller also revealed he was a 'loner' who was constantly rejected and undermined by his family and peers
So much for the red flags

newolddude

Why do you hate militia members who are simply exercising their God given Second Amendment rights?