Thank you cares act!!!! 401k is mine

542thruNthru

This thread is for full time employees

Please go play somewhere else...
kick-rocks-gif-1.gif

Q3131A

UPS has nothing to do with the 401K withdrawal penalties. These are federal rules on all 401K accounts. Same as back in 2018 when you initially tried to get your money.

This is not a UPS or Prudential scam, the rules apply to everyone. Less than 5 minutes on IRS.gov to find this info. 32% of Americans are part of this "scam".

We already knew you're under 59 1/2, not disabled or dead. Now we know you had less than $100,000 in your account. :wink-very:

Faceplanted

Bought some proper coins. You guys don’t seem to understand. I have over 6 figures usd In highly volatile crypto. I have real estate. And now I have boomer PMs. I just bought another 1oz gold kukabora today. You retards wish you were as diversified as me. Get rekt.

Attachments

• 74BD4949-B4F2-4779-818E-FF40D6A09BDF.jpeg
    74BD4949-B4F2-4779-818E-FF40D6A09BDF.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

Faceplanted

UPS has nothing to do with the 401K withdrawal penalties. These are federal rules on all 401K accounts. Same as back in 2018 when you initially tried to get your money.

This is not a UPS or Prudential scam, the rules apply to everyone. Less than 5 minutes on IRS.gov to find this info. 32% of Americans are part of this "scam".

We already knew you're under 59 1/2, not disabled or dead. Now we know you had less than $100,000 in your account. :wink-very:
It 100% is a scam. If I paid taxes on my Roth, I should be able to take it out if I feel the need.

My 401k is mine, I should be able to take it out with a a penalty without this scam virus.

ITS 100% my money. Ups doesn’t match

Wow, yes your so correct, I had less than 20k In my 401k. Iv been investing in crypto seeing massive returns for the past couple of years. Enjoy your boomer retirement. I will be moving on to the next stage of my life in my mid 30s while you keep pushing boxes driving a “package car”

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
I have converted my entire 401K into Danbury Mint collectible plates, and beanie babies, the market is really soft now, so buy low sell high. Thank you cares act.

Q3131A

It 100% is a scam. If I paid taxes on my Roth, I should be able to take it out if I feel the need.
My 401k is mine, I should be able to take it out with a a penalty without this scam virus.
ITS 100% my money. Ups doesn’t match

Wow, yes your so correct, I had less than 20k In my 401k. Iv been investing in crypto seeing massive returns for the past couple of years. Enjoy your boomer retirement. I will be moving on to the next stage of my life in my mid 30s while you keep pushing boxes driving a “package car”

I'm a feeder driver. Never touched a box in my life. :wink-very:

I agree with you 100% that it's your money. I guess it's their way of holding the hands of all the irresponsible people. I had the same conflict years ago when I tried to pull money from my Roth IRA. My fault for not reading the "fine print".

I'm just making the point that the gripe is with the IRS not UPS or Prudential. Everyone falls under the same rules. Doesn't matter if you work at UPS or McDonald's.