The anti-woke movement

rickyb

Trump got things done. More good then bad. If the next guy eliminates the federal reserve and implements
Blockchain technology for voting authentication, our fragile rebublic has a shot at a rebirth.
u guys lost trust on the world stage. he almost became a dictator. and he was absolute garbage which nader has covered on his radio show last few episodes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
u guys lost trust on the world stage.
FErQpj2XwAMf0wl.jpeg

Integrity

Binge Poster
People are really getting fed up with the whole “woke movement”. This gentleman is, and decided rather than wait for a change he would make a change. He created a new non-woke super hero character and comic book. It will be nice for kids/people who like comic books to have another option. Apparently the comic book is doing very well. Good for him!

I can’t say that I am anti-woke or pro-woke at this point.

I do lean towards favoring social justice and reparations of wrongs done personally in my life and collective in society.

I do not support unlawful methods of any kind for any reason to advance social justice however with the corruption in big business and politics and the connections they have with each other and the demoralization of a society that IMO this creates, it is no wonder to me that some individuals or groups are acting out in very negative and sometimes unlawful ways to try advance justice.

I think to advance the topic about the anti-woke movement it is important to get a little background and information on the wove movement.

Woke - Wikipedia

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
is this a joke? he didn't do much of anything
Yes and no...

But he allowed the smarter moves to be made by those who knew what to do.

To this day I still believe he initially ran as publicity for his ventures or to keep the political money with no intention of actually winning.

He was the better of the options at the time and many people were financially better off because of it.

Not saying we necessarily need him back for 2024...

But if it's against anyone who is like what we have now...

Well...

You know.

Non sequitur

I can’t say that I am anti-woke or pro-woke at this point.

I do lean towards favoring social justice and reparations of wrongs done personally in my life and collective in society.

I do not support unlawful methods of any kind for any reason to advance social justice however with the corruption in big business and politics and the connections they have with each other and the demoralization of a society that IMO this creates, it is no wonder to me that some individuals or groups are acting out in very negative and sometimes unlawful ways to try advance justice.

I think to advance the topic about the anti-woke movement it is important to get a little background and information on the wove movement.

Woke - Wikipedia
My issue with setting the record straight with past historical injustices. It becomes self perpetuating and forgets it's own evils. For every man has sinned.

The big package

u guys lost trust on the world stage. he almost became a dictator. and he was absolute garbage which nader has covered on his radio show last few episodes.
You better start worrying about that little dictator you have up there in Canada . Getting the government involved in social media and shutting down free speech ? That guy's taking it too far and before you know it you're going to be a little China !!!

Non sequitur

Canada, Australia, China*, all former British colonies. English banking and the crown are still in control?

China was never an official colony.

rickyb

You better start worrying about that little dictator you have up there in Canada . Getting the government involved in social media and shutting down free speech ? That guy's taking it too far and before you know it you're going to be a little China !!!
im also worried about facebook, twitter, the MSM censoring, and media monopolies

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He can’t see the forest for the trees

Integrity

Binge Poster
People are really getting fed up with the whole “woke movement”. This gentleman is, and decided rather than wait for a change he would make a change. He created a new non-woke super hero character and comic book. It will be nice for kids/people who like comic books to have another option. Apparently the comic book is doing very well. Good for him!

I take it you are against the whole “woke movement” is this a reasonable assertion from your post?