The anti-woke movement

Integrity

Binge Poster
doesnt get more anti woke than propagandists of the republican party FOX news!
Interesting point but personally I can’t say that I am anti-woke or pro-woke at this point.

How do you feel about the anti-woke movement?

Last edited:

rickyb

Interesting point but personally I can’t say that I am anti-woke or pro-woke at this point.

How to you feel about the anti-woke movement?
im a fan of the matrix so a big part of that movie is waking up to looking at the world through many POVs and then acting

however, these movements can be wrong too like antifa and the ppl who terrorize ppl eating at a restaraunt into supporting their cause.

Integrity

Binge Poster
im a fan of the matrix so a big part of that movie is waking up to looking at the world through many POVs and then acting

however, these movements can be wrong too like antifa and the ppl who terrorize ppl eating at a restaraunt into supporting their cause.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You have zero credibility when you make statements like that. In fact, you sound crazy. You have no respect and no tact. You think you’re right on all the BS you spew. You want discussion? Stop preaching down to everyone. You have neither the experience or maturity to do so.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
But he allowed the smarter moves to be made by those who knew what to do.

To this day I still believe he initially ran as publicity for his ventures or to keep the political money with no intention of actually winning.

He was the better of the options at the time and many people were financially better off because of it.
  1. sorta? he was right to take on China, call out NATO, and delegate things he could have controlled instead to the States
    1. that said, he did jack :censored2: on the border and he delegated a LOT to jared kushner who was a total :censored2:ing incompetent :censored2: (or subversive depending how you want to view it)
    2. his greatest legacy will be the judicial branch
  2. i think he genuinely intended to win but just didn't understand the gravity of prep that required
  3. yes