The anti-woke movement

rickyb

i want to be dumbed down this music is upsetting:

1658449663928.png

newfie

Yes. I gave examples of what I find funny. Some of it by pretty progressive comedians
spend some time channel surfing.

you'll see all the MSM news sources spinning the same news strories at the same time.

watch the late night comedians all basically telling the same woke jokes about the republicans, never about the dems.
could you imagine how funny it would be if a comedian imitated the bizarre pelosi hand wavings and other gyrations.
Jerry nadler and his pants pulled up to his neckline would be a target rich opportunity for an unbiased comedian.
instead they all basically tell the same jokes about the same time. even when they do take a poke at biden its a kinder humor and its also orchestrated to take place about the same time.

The efforts by both is so in sync that it has to be organized through some type of conference call or other communication media.

One of the favorite things certain fox personalities love to do is to show how all the lib commentators use the same buzz words at the same time. its pretty blatant.

the late night comedians are part of that organized effort.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Women Against Abuse, brought in several diversity consultants to conduct a racial-equity audit. The goal of the audit, Women Against Abuse told staffers, was to become "a fully inclusive, multicultural, and antiracist institution."
By November 2020, the organization, which is ostensibly devoted to "serving all survivors," was offering to pay "BIPOC" employees more than their white counterparts and discouraging black abuse victims from calling the police. Its employees were also at war with each other, bickering over whether Jews are a persecuted minority group and whether there is such a thing as a non-racist white person.
Those events prompted Nicole Levitt, an attorney with the group’s legal center, to file a discrimination complaint against her employer with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission alleging that it "berated, humiliated, and subjected" her to "mandatory thought reform efforts."

bbsam

Staff member

you'll see all the MSM news sources spinning the same news strories at the same time.

watch the late night comedians all basically telling the same woke jokes about the republicans, never about the dems.
could you imagine how funny it would be if a comedian imitated the bizarre pelosi hand wavings and other gyrations.
Jerry nadler and his pants pulled up to his neckline would be a target rich opportunity for an unbiased comedian.
instead they all basically tell the same jokes about the same time. even when they do take a poke at biden its a kinder humor and its also orchestrated to take place about the same time.

The efforts by both is so in sync that it has to be organized through some type of conference call or other communication media.

One of the favorite things certain fox personalities love to do is to show how all the lib commentators use the same buzz words at the same time. its pretty blatant.

I thought we were talking about comedians.

First. If we are talking about comedians, then y’all need to lighten up. I don’t remember when it first happened, but republicans freaking write the comedy for them. First time I remember it “going viral” was Sara Palin. I mean, damn! It’s low hanging fruit, but it’s ripe.

And you guys seem too wrapped up in your group think. Senators and representatives try to question witnesses with “gotcha” questions thinking their so bright and they end up looking ridiculous. The latest one is the variations of “what is a woman?”

I seem to remember Bill and Hillary roasted incessantly by comics. The key is to do one of two things. Do nothing or go on the show and be part of some self deprecating humor. So you see Donald as being capable of either of those two things? No. Probably not.

Look back to 2015. Donald Trump was the punchline. Somehow he took over the Republican Party and now you’re all part of the punchline. A bunch of humorless bitches with Trump sized egos unable to laugh at the outrageous cult you’ve become. Trump, Rudy, MTG, Don Jr., Sidney Powell, the list of characters in this circus clown show goes on and on. And y’all don’t see the humor?

bbsam

Staff member

vantexan

First. If we are talking about comedians, then y’all need to lighten up. I don’t remember when it first happened, but republicans freaking write the comedy for them. First time I remember it “going viral” was Sara Palin. I mean, damn! It’s low hanging fruit, but it’s ripe.

And you guys seem too wrapped up in your group think. Senators and representatives try to question witnesses with “gotcha” questions thinking their so bright and they end up looking ridiculous. The latest one is the variations of “what is a woman?”

I seem to remember Bill and Hillary roasted incessantly by comics. The key is to do one of two things. Do nothing or go on the show and be part of some self deprecating humor. So you see Donald as being capable of either of those two things? No. Probably not.

Look back to 2015. Donald Trump was the punchline. Somehow he took over the Republican Party and now you’re all part of the punchline. A bunch of humorless bitches with Trump sized egos unable to laugh at the outrageous cult you’ve become. Trump, Rudy, MTG, Don Jr., Sidney Powell, the list of characters in this circus clown show goes on and on. And y’all don’t see the humor?
The Left is using euphemisms like "birthing person" and you think it's ridiculous that Republicans are asking "what is a woman." Okayyyyyyy....

Remember Chris Rock? Used to be the biggest comedian on the planet. Don't hear much about him anymore beyond getting slapped. I suspect it's because he used the N word in a negative way towards black people. At the end of the day everything is about race with the Left. Literally everything. If you don't believe in climate change you're a racist. That sort of thing. Talk about lacking humor.

And the cult we've become? It was Democrats calling us a cult, racists, everything imaginable. Lying to get power back. To characterize the Right as humorless when except for J6 it's been Democrats ranting and raving in the streets for decades now is pretty rich. Can only imagine the "humor" you've got in store after the midterms.

newfie

there are comedians in both

I dont disagree but as a i said before you have some dems that would and should be part of a comedians routine because they provide so much great material. but your comedians wont touch them because of the politics. the clintons you mention were from a different time. woke did not exist back then.

newfie

I'm always amazed how you claim ignorance on a subject then quickly try to present a counter while ignoring any examples that prove my point.

this link is one that is not unusual but a very common one shown frequently on late night conservative tv by different media hosts.
the left wing media is so in sync with DNC talking points that conservative tV could show this type of video frequently and often does.

MAKAVELI

All the Drumpftards see is the Woke Boogieman. 😱

bbsam

Staff member
I'm always amazed how you claim ignorance on a subject then quickly try to present a counter while ignoring any examples that prove my point.

this link is one that is not unusual but a very common one shown frequently on late night conservative tv by different media hosts.
the left wing media is so in sync with DNC talking points that conservative tV could show this type of video frequently and often does.

That was my point. But if you pay close enough attention to what I posted, Fox was included in a lot of those mashed up clips.

But you didn’t pay attention to that did you. To you it’s all the “left-wing lame stream media”.

If you look closer, it was all Sinclair Media getting out the same message.

vantexan

That was my point. But if you pay close enough attention to what I posted, Fox was included in a lot of those mashed up clips.

But you didn’t pay attention to that did you. To you it’s all the “left-wing lame stream media”.

If you look closer, it was all Sinclair Media getting out the same message.
FOX local affiliates. Not FOX News.