The anti-woke movement

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Their cult leader losing the election
I hear people saying they believe the election was rigged. But the only whining I hear about the election is from people like you.

Waaaaahh they won't agree with me that it was the most secure election evaaaaaahhh!!!! Waaaaahh it's disinformation, baseless claims!!!! Waaaaahh kick them off social media because they don't agree with me waaaaahh!!!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1659295613032.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I hear people saying they believe the election was rigged. But the only whining I hear about the election is from people like you.

Waaaaahh they won't agree with me that it was the most secure election evaaaaaahhh!!!! Waaaaahh it's disinformation, baseless claims!!!! Waaaaahh kick them off social media because they don't agree with me waaaaahh!!!
Calm down brah it’s over time to let it go

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Calm down brah it’s over time to let it go
You're projecting.
Waaaaahh let it go!!!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You're projecting.

Not me, I find it all highly entertaining
I’ll throw a little fuel on the fire once in a while just to see the ever trumpers go nuts

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
You're projecting.
Waaaaahh let it go!!!!

Trump supporters literally had a meltdown he didn’t get re-elected

vantexan

Trump supporters literally had a meltdown he didn’t get re-elected
We melted down over all the cheating Biden supporters did. Thank goodness y'all replaced that terrible Trump with the highly competent Biden. At the very least next time y'all put up a senile old man for president the public won't be lulled into thinking it'll work out.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
We melted down over all the cheating Biden supporters did. Thank goodness y'all replaced that terrible Trump with the highly competent Biden. At the very least next time y'all put up a senile old man for president the public won't be lulled into thinking it'll work out.

I don’t know what you mean by “y’all” I didn’t even vote. The election was fair half the country simply didn’t like trump.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I don’t know what you mean by “y’all” I didn’t even vote. The election was fair half the country simply didn’t like trump.
Scenario 1: The election was stolen and all evidence is memory-holed, paving the way for indefinite fraud.

Scenario 2: The election was legitimate and 8 million people were actually stupid enough to think Brandon was a better choice.

It's a lose-lose situation and either way, we're :censored2:ed because of it.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Scenario 1: The election was stolen and all evidence is memory-holed, paving the way for indefinite fraud.

Scenario 2: The election was legitimate and 8 million people were actually stupid enough to think Brandon was a better choice.

It's a lose-lose situation and either way, we're :censored2:ed because of it.

It’s scenario 2 and or another scenario they just voted to get trump out