newolddude

Trump telling the Truth!

FZpLbdPXkAABrvz

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump telling the Truth!

FZpLbdPXkAABrvz

Thebrownblob

Can someone explain the logic of choosing to not eat at a restaurant because of this and calling it "woke"?

I don’t necessarily consider it woke. just disgusting. Also good luck selling any of that at Cracker Barrel the target audience is about 300 bills And loves to drink gravy 😜

newolddude

I don’t necessarily consider it woke. just disgusting. Also good luck selling any of that at Cracker Barrel the target audience is about 300 bills And loves to drink gravy 😜
There are some people that can no longer eat meat. A guy I used to deer hunt with got this :censored2: and has to resort to the Impossible stuff even though he was one of the biggest carnivores I know

He had 3 different smokers and barely uses them any more as all he can smoke any more is turkey or chicken.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There are some people that can no longer eat meat. A guy I used to deer hunt with got this :censored2: and has to resort to the Impossible stuff even though he was one of the biggest carnivores I know

He had 3 different smokers and barely uses them any more as all he can smoke any more is turkey or chicken.
D35080BA-3DFE-4C8D-9127-897F049F6150.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Can someone explain the logic of choosing to not eat at a restaurant because of this and calling it "woke"?

That’s pretty silly. While I don’t agree with the whole woke movement, if people choose to be vegans they should have options when going out to eat.