The anti-woke movement

vantexan

Once saved by Jesus always saved.

Nothing can separate us from that, nothing.
Where do you find that in the Bible? Because in its entirety we find out about Jesus and what he taught, the establishment of the Church, the living of the Christian life and how we'll be judged before God for how we did live it with either a reward of eternity in Heaven or eternal punishment in Hell.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Where do you find that in the Bible? Because in its entirety we find out about Jesus and what he taught, the establishment of the Church, the living of the Christian life and how we'll be judged before God for how we did live it with either a reward of eternity in Heaven or eternal punishment in Hell.
Look it up if you want to. It is irrelevant to me though. I am not bound by religion, I am bound by God.

I don’t judge you for it but I can’t understand how you can think you can bind the living and real God to the pages of a book.

Think about how really unbelievable what you’re saying seems. Do you really think that if the living God over all time and over all the created universe actually saves something or someone that there is anything or anybody that could unsave it or them. Regardless what is written in a religious book of any kind.

vantexan

Look it up if you want to. It is irrelevant to me though. I am not bound by religion, I am bound by God.

I don’t judge you for it but I can’t understand how you can think you can bind the living and real God to the pages of a book.

Think about how really unbelievable what you’re saying seems. Do you really think that if the living God over all time and over all the created universe actually saves something or someone that there is anything or anybody that could unsave it or them. Regardless what is written in a religious book of any kind.
It's because God gave us the Bible. It's how we learn about him and his son and his plan for us. You're absolutely right about one thing. Your refusal to accept it as God's word will be something you'll take up with him someday. In the meantime, no matter how well intentioned you may be, your teaching that people can live as they like as long as they accept Jesus is in light of the Scripture false doctrine. You'll get the chance to take that up with God also.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It's because God gave us the Bible. It's how we learn about him and his son and his plan for us. You're absolutely right about one thing. Your refusal to accept it as God's word will be something you'll take up with him someday. In the meantime, no matter how well intentioned you may be, your teaching that people can live as they like as long as they accept Jesus is in light of the Scripture false doctrine. You'll get the chance to take that up with God also.
Ye of little faith.

Keep seeing all things in light of scripture, I will continue to see things in the Light of God’s love for humanity.

The real and living God over all time and creation. Don’t continue to limit Him to a created thing.

He is real and you can actually know Him personally not just about Him from the pages of a religious book. Hear from His Holy Spirit who lives inside of you

He will speak and you will hear if only you believe and have faith He will.

May God help you in your unbelief in this area and grow all of our faith in all areas.

vantexan

Ye of little faith.

Keep seeing all things in light of scripture, I will continue to see things in the Light of God’s love for humanity.

The real and living God over all time and creation. Don’t continue to limit Him to a created thing.

He is real and you can actually know Him personally not just about Him from the pages of a religious book. Hear from His Holy Spirit who lives inside of you

May God help you in your unbelief in this area and grow all of our faith in all areas.
Ye of no faith beyond what you personally want to believe.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ye of little faith.

You limit God to a created thing.

Get to know the real and living God, the person of Jesus, hear from His Holy Spirit who lives inside of you.

Your pretend land is the path to hell.

"Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name?" And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ -Jesus ..Matthew 7: 20-23

You neither know his will or are doing his will. Your faith is built on sand.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Your pretend land is the path to hell.

"Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name?" And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ -Jesus ..Matthew 7: 20-23

You neither know his will or are doing his will. Your faith is built on sand.
Who told you this?