The anti-woke movement

rickyb

Seems Hollywood is having a hard time these days portraying a white man as heroic. If he is it's because he's standing up for the rights of minorities against whites who act like evil racists. Show me a heroic white guy in today's movies and he'll likely have an equally heroic black friend who affirms that this is one of the good whites. Even Forrest Gump did that. Anything set in the South requires it.
forrest gump got history wrong. that was a right wing movie.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1710957705149.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
New plan for rickyb.... sneak across the border, become a squatter in any house you fancy, have the owner pay for all of the water/power/sewer charges, along with property taxes.
Stay there until they pay you to leave.
Find another house and repeat.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
BILL'S MESSAGE OF THE DAY
To Forgive or Not?
By: Bill O'ReillyApril 1, 2024
Facing death by Roman occupiers, Jesus of Nazareth said one of his few sentences while hanging from a wooden cross: "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."

The soldiers supervising the execution rarely heard words like that. Instead, they most often heard curses and cries for mercy from the doomed.

The mandate of Roman legions was to obey their superiors in all things. They killed upon order. They, of course, knew that.

What they did not know or care about was that Jesus was an innocent man.

Today, we have politicians in power who certainly know the damage they are doing by failing to protect innocent Americans. The open border, ordered by President Biden, has led to thousands of deaths, both directly and indirectly.

The failure to punish criminals is resulting in daily casualty counts across the nation that are nauseating.

Yet, the insanity continues. Why?

The only answer is the failure of callous politicians to admit mistakes and course correct. They simply will not do the right thing.

So, should we forgive them?

I cannot unless they show contrition and begin to embrace responsible policies. To me, President Biden is a dangerous man. New York Governor Kathy Hochul is a weak woman, California Governor Gavin Newsom completely self-absorbed.

Of course, there are politicians on the right who are venal and cowardly. But, at this point in history, the death and destruction we are seeing resides on leftist doorsteps.

I hope Jesus forgives them in the end even though it is obvious what these people are doing. They make the Roman guards look like pikers.