The Big Lie

quad decade guy

The Big Lie.....that the election WASN't stolen.....over and over....just a tidal wave of bull* perpetuated by the Dems and the Dem media collusion.

Viva La 2022!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is the best essay I have seen that discusses The Big Lie.

So how to prevent this whole mess? Don't do things like count votes in secret. Be open, transparent, and fair. American's don't always like outcomes but they will accept them under those circumstances, although we might be heading away from that since Democrats decided after Trump was elected that he "was not their President".

Sportello

So how to prevent this whole mess? Don't do things like count votes in secret. Be open, transparent, and fair. American's don't always like outcomes but they will accept them under those circumstances, although we might be heading away from that since Democrats decided after Trump was elected that he "was not their President".
The votes were counted in the open. You believe a little lie, it makes it easier to believe The Big Lie.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The votes were counted in the open. You believe a little lie, it makes it easier to believe The Big Lie.
No. We had things like observers being blocked, not allowing signature verification, counting resuming after Republicans and reporters were told operations were stopping for the evening, etc. That type of activity creates havoc.

Sportello

I browsed it. The guy is a deranged trump hater, who goes on an entire rant about how all of society is lying to him constantly. He cries about everything from religion to beer ads.

Like many left wingers, he is clearly mentally ill.
That is a very telling observation of a well written, thought provoking, article.

You should at least read about him before calling him ‘deranged’. You always project. So predictable.

floridays

Some are too lazy to actually read the essay.
It was garbage.
Basically everyone feeds lies is his thesis, everyone except him and those who hold the same ideology as him.
Pure garbage.
The guy wastes his time calling something a big lie and never takes the time to actually break it down and support his hypothesis.
His supporting evidence is offering other supposed lies to support his point, and never offers direct evidence to prove his declaration.

The piece was garbage, trash.

Sportello

It isn't well written or thought provoking.

It does give insight into the mind of someone suffering from Trump derangement syndrome. The guy is mentally ill.
I see you are using the old ‘I know you are, what am I?’ argument, also known as the ‘ I’m rubber, you’re glue‘ argument.

Sportello

It was garbage.
Basically everyone feeds lies is his thesis, everyone except him and those who hold the same ideology as him.
Pure garbage.
The guy wastes his time calling something a big lie and never takes the time to actually break it down and support his hypothesis.
His supporting evidence is other supposed lies to support his point, and never offers direct evidence to prove his declaration.

The piece was garbage, trash.
There is absolutely no evidence to say it’s nothing but a Big Lie. Weren’t you listening at his rally? He admitted it.