The Big Lie

floridays

It isn't well written or thought provoking.

It does give insight into the mind of someone suffering from Trump derangement syndrome. The guy is mentally ill.
It offers nothing to support his claim, that is the problem.

The jackass
jackass.jpg
only exposes other things he considers to be truth to examination.

floridays

There is absolutely no evidence to say it’s nothing but a Big Lie. Weren’t you listening at his rally? He admitted it.
There actually is, it was never allowed into a court room.
I am speaking only of changes to voter law by parties not authorized by State and Federal Constitutions and Statute.

I don't concern myself with allegations of voter fraud.
I strictly speaking of unlawful and unconstitutional acts which can't be defended if given a hearing.

No court would hear these pleadings and if you take the time to search I said before the fact no court wanted to hear them, and wouldn't.

floridays

There is absolutely no evidence to say it’s nothing but a Big Lie. Weren’t you listening at his rally? He admitted it.
Evidence is what is offered at trial in a court room. The veracity of evidence is weighed by the fact finder (jury trial-jury, bench trial-judge).

Evidence is not offered in a pleading, evidence is offered at trial.
No court wanted to hear any evidence, they washed their hands of it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I see you are using the old ‘I know you are, what am I?’ argument, also known as the ‘ I’m rubber, you’re glue‘ argument.
Not at all, you struggle with reading comprehension.

I'm not sure why you find an article where a grown man cries that all of society is lying to him to be "thought provoking". Bitching and moaning that angels aren't real and beer ads are misleading, and trying to tie that to Trump somehow. Bizarre.

The guy is obviously working through some emotional and mental health issues.

Sportello

Thank you all for letting everyone know how irate the article made you. I think that may have been the point. The usual suspects are outraged.

watdaflock?

It was garbage.
Basically everyone feeds lies is his thesis, everyone except him and those who hold the same ideology as him.
Pure garbage.
The guy wastes his time calling something a big lie and never takes the time to actually break it down and support his hypothesis.
His supporting evidence is offering other supposed lies to support his point, and never offers direct evidence to prove his declaration.

The piece was garbage, trash.
Sounds like every conspiracy theory which says the election was rigged.